Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Am I the only one who finds this cute?

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 3:35 PM
  • 16 Replies

I saw this on AOL and I thought it was cute! Not the naked woman, but the baby.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/20/naked-breastfeeding-yoga-mom_n_3786216.html?_utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ELFs_Mommy
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 3:44 PM
I saw that yesterday. I think it's awesome :)!
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Aug. 22, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Yep very cute

armywife2408
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Wow lol I give that mom props...I couldn't do that without falling over...now in high school I could...but that's another story. And yes I do think it's cute. If I could do that the pic would be hanging in my room.

Irish_mama_2011
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:12 PM

I wish I could do that, I used to be able to get my foot up to my head, I was very flexable. I'm still flexable, just not as much as I used to be, gotta work on that.

Quoting armywife2408:

Wow lol I give that mom props...I couldn't do that without falling over...now in high school I could...but that's another story. And yes I do think it's cute. If I could do that the pic would be hanging in my room.

Mommyzlovez
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Had not seen it but think it cute though puzzled why there was a camera to cture the moment.. maybe a remake of what took place ?

Irish_mama_2011
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:33 PM

It's possible, maybe the original incident happened and they did it again with a camera, but she claims it wasn't staged. It could have been taken with a camera phone, but I shutter to think where a nudest would keep it.

Quoting Mommyzlovez:

Had not seen it but think it cute though puzzled why there was a camera to cture the moment.. maybe a remake of what took place ?

Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Sticky?
gumeshoe
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I doubt you would even need to stage it. I might not take half a zillion pics. But as the mother of a small child I always have a camera handy. I could see my hubby letting the baby free to "ATTACK" naked Mommy and take a pic for fun. There is no way in heck I could get on my head or want to tho!

My baby is very opportunistic. I see'um I want'em!

ninastone
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

My favorite boobie video

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN