Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Oh $@&!! Left in the car...

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:44 PM
  • 16 Replies
I left what I pumped today over lunch in my freaking car, 4 hours ago. It's 88 outside. 5 oz, ruined. UUGHHHHHH.
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eatyourveges
by Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:50 PM
:-(
Lovin_mybaby5
by Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 5:53 PM

That sucks

MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Aug. 27, 2013 at 6:26 PM
That is such a bummer!
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Aug. 27, 2013 at 6:45 PM
That sucks! :(
shortyali
by Alicia on Aug. 27, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Was it in a cooler bag? Or just sitting out in a bottle?

smorgan865
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 7:32 PM
Nope in the bottle :( I meant to take it back up to my office and put it in the fridge. I was in a hurry to get back for a meeting and totally forgot it.

Quoting shortyali:

Jojie
by Member on Aug. 27, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Oh no! That's so frustrating :(
shortyali
by Alicia on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:01 PM

ohh man... 

im sorry

Quoting smorgan865:

Nope in the bottle :( I meant to take it back up to my office and put it in the fridge. I was in a hurry to get back for a meeting and totally forgot it.

Quoting shortyali:

GoodyBrook
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:50 AM

DH and I work together, and he decided he'd help out by bringing my day's stash home after I'd already left for the day.  Then he forgot about it and left it in his bag overnight.

He was horrified and ashamed when he told me what had happened.  It was so heartfelt that I just laughed at him and the situation.  Luckily I had freezer stash, or I wouldn't have been so forgiving.. .  :)

smorgan865
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Awww man, how almost sweet, lol. I have a couple of days worth, but he kind of ate into it a little with his growth spurt it whatever around 3 months. That seemed to level out back to normal, but I haven't built it back up yet. Tried to get up and pump last might but I was soooo tired and slept right through the alarm I had set.

Quoting GoodyBrook:

DH and I work together, and he decided he'd help out by bringing my day's stash home after I'd already left for the day.  Then he forgot about it and left it in his bag overnight.

He was horrified and ashamed when he told me what had happened.  It was so heartfelt that I just laughed at him and the situation.  Luckily I had freezer stash, or I wouldn't have been so forgiving.. .  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)