Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

it just feels unnatural.

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:19 PM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this
I babysit a six month old baby girl who is bottlefed. I formula fed my son 3 years ago, but dd has been ebf since day one and I forgot how to even mix the formula. it feels weird when I feed the other baby.
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
GoldenLinds
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 3:31 PM

I can't even imagine having to do that. My ds is 2 and still nursing. When i watch my friends 2yo it feels weird not to share the boobs lol. He stopped nursing at 7 mos but he will come check it out. he hasn't wanted to latch on but he likes to investigate lol. my ds just looks at him like he doesn't know what hes waiting for lol

Allebas
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Wow!! That is so awesome to still be nursing your 2-year-old!! Congrats! I hope you don't get crap from other ppl trying to say things to you like, "Don't you think you've nursed long enough?" Or, "Are you planning to nurse when he's in college?" Thankfully, no one ever said crap like that to me when I was nursing my babies!! If they had, I would have chewed them up and spit them out!!! My DD nursed longer than any of her 4 older brothers! She self-weaned at 17 months! My oldest self-weaned at 6-months! I didn't know that your milk can change in flavor if you get pregnant again while nursing! I accidently got pregnant when he was only 6-months-old! Oh well. Better that he got 6 months of BM than none at all! My 2nd baby self-weaned at 10 months. Baby #3 self-weaned at 9 months. Baby #4 self-weaned at 15-months.

Keep up the awesome job!! :)

Quoting GoldenLinds:

I can't even imagine having to do that. My ds is 2 and still nursing. When i watch my friends 2yo it feels weird not to share the boobs lol. He stopped nursing at 7 mos but he will come check it out. he hasn't wanted to latch on but he likes to investigate lol. my ds just looks at him like he doesn't know what hes waiting for lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)