Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

if you got pregnant with another while still nursing, question!!

Posted by   + Show Post

i am ttc. my cycle started up when my daughter was 11 months old. she is 18 months now, and im still nursing. well we tried for another and my period is due on sunday. 

with my first pregnancy, i had obvious pregnancy symptoms; sore boobs and brownish discharge (implantaion bleeding, 5 days before period was due)

well i feel like we tried perfect timing, two nights in a row. obviously i know most people dont get pregnant with their first try, but i have no symtpoms! never implantation bleeding. and no sore boobs.

im wondering if i wouldnt have sore boobs anymore since im nursing and they are a size C now instead of A lol 

I know i will find out sunday, but im so impatient and i just feel so sure that im not pregnant now lol

were your early pregnancy symptoms different with each pregnancy? did you have any symptoms at all?

by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 3:14 PM
Replies (21-23):
valrubio
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:34 AM

I can't really remember with most of my kids but my last couple I had no idea I was pregnant til I tested and I was still breastfeeding. You don't have to have symtoms to be pregnant.

littlelambe2
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:46 AM

I didn't have any sypmtoms, besides no period. Both times. 

japanmommy
by Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:49 AM
My lower back and hips hurt. That was it, my son was 18 months and nursing a lot still.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN