Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Info on BFing as well as sleep, explains studies/research

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:18 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

Its a bit of a read but not LONG just complicated in some ways

http://evolutionaryparenting.com/science-misunderstandings-understood/

by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
GoldenLinds
by Bronze Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:35 PM
EXCELLENT! !! Excellent!
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Sep. 19, 2013 at 3:07 AM
Thanks for sharing. I'll read it when I'm feeling better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Sep. 19, 2013 at 7:15 AM
It's too early for complicated reading... I'll come back later :)
soberorose81
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:46 AM

BUMP!

LoveMyDog
by Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I didn't see anything complicated in this.  This is not a scientific research paper.  It is the basic foundation of science.  The rules of using or not misusing mathematics in science, and an introduction to Six Sigma.  If you don't understand this you should make an effort to make sure that you learn.   If you don't understand this then you are at the mercy of the news media to interpret stuff for you.  Question everything especially averages. 

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Sep. 20, 2013 at 9:31 AM

For some people this is hard to understand..its not how all peoples brains work..kinda judgemental in how you worded this momma

Quoting LoveMyDog:

I didn't see anything complicated in this.  This is not a scientific research paper.  It is the basic foundation of science.  The rules of using or not misusing mathematics in science, and an introduction to Six Sigma.  If you don't understand this you should make an effort to make sure that you learn.   If you don't understand this then you are at the mercy of the news media to interpret stuff for you.  Question everything especially averages. 

LoveMyDog
by Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:20 PM

It is all in the attitude.  If you think it is hard it will be. 

If think it is kinda judgmental on your part to assume that grown women can't do math. 

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

For some people this is hard to understand..its not how all peoples brains work..kinda judgemental in how you worded this momma

Quoting LoveMyDog:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)