Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

I cant do it anymore!

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:15 PM
  • 5 Replies
I am 27 weeks and stll nirsing my 16 month old and I am going to lose my mind. I got 2 hours worth of sleep last night because she is up every 1-2 hours and would not go back to sleep after 3am, we are starting her in her big girl bed. If I am lucky she will sleep a 4 hour stretch in it, but then she is up and keeos me up the rest of the night. All I could do was cry last night because I am so tired and not getting enough rest for my body and growing baby. I need weaning tips from moms who have been there. I am terrified of having a newborn and toddler keeping me up all night,every night if I dont get her weaned soon.
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MusherMaggie
by Platinum Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Drjaygordon.com for a kind night weaning method.
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:47 PM

I will second the dr jay method. And survival mode suring the daytime; you do NOTHING that's not needed for survival. Dad does it or it stays undone.

maggiemom2000
by Ruby Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:59 PM

If you haven't found it yet, here's the link! http://drjaygordon.com/attachment/sleeppattern.html

Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:17 AM
I did the above mentioned, but tailored it to my dd. It helped me so much! I was getting nursing aversions and I wasn't ovulating or pregnant at the time. She now sleeps about 10 hours in a row and I'm actually getting sleep too.
mrs.hartman12
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Thank you!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN