Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nip on the today show?

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 11:46 AM
  • 14 Replies
Did anyone watch it? I was waiting for it to come on, and right when it did my 7 yr old kept talking and dh was walking out the door, so i missed it!
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Sep. 26, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Did not see it. What story were they running with?
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Sep. 26, 2013 at 11:51 AM
One of the anchors has a 5 week old.she nurses so they had a hidden camera that followed her around while she nip

Quoting mostlymaydays:Did not see it. What story were they running with?
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Sep. 26, 2013 at 11:54 AM
http://www.today.com/
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Ok, finally watched it lol :) its on their website. I thought it was very well done :) Although i have never heard of a baby being allergic to breastmilk, wouldnt it be a food allergy of something the mom was eating?
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Galactosemia?

I can't get to the link until later but curious what that was about.

Quoting Precious333:

Ok, finally watched it lol :) its on their website. I thought it was very well done :) Although i have never heard of a baby being allergic to breastmilk, wouldnt it be a food allergy of something the mom was eating?
Suz_and_Ash
by Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:07 PM

GooD1  I want to see it.  Was trying to get my 8 year old ready for school, then had to walk her there.  I always miss the good pieces!~

Quoting Precious333:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Maybe, they didnt say.

Quoting mostlymaydays:

Galactosemia?

I can't get to the link until later but curious what that was about.

Quoting Precious333:

OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:10 PM
I thought it was really good! I was surprised how the nursing % drops so much by 6 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:11 PM
It was positive and encouraging :)

Quoting Suz_and_Ash:

GooD1  I want to see it.  Was trying to get my 8 year old ready for school, then had to walk her there.  I always miss the good pieces!~

Quoting Precious333:

Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:13 PM
I know! Imo thats when it gets easier! Maube because many moms are working and pumping can be a challenge?

Quoting OBImomma:

I thought it was really good! I was surprised how the nursing % drops so much by 6 months.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)