Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wtf saw this in magazine

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:29 PM
  • 32 Replies

Mobile Photo

So i got american baby magazine in mail and i came across this.! Wtf!
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
preacherskid
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:32 PM
2 moms liked this

American Baby is best donated to preschools.  The kids love to practice their cutting skills ;)  Seriously if that were the case my YDD would be in serious trouble by now.  She will be three in December and still nurses periodically.

CafeMom Tickers
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this

American baby is funded by formula companies..enfamil I think? Maybe its gerber?

MIA0223
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Wth???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatieFlower
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:58 PM
That's weird and doesn't make sense because my first was ff and had an iron deficiency so I don't think one relates to the other! And I've never heard of that being true of bf babies either.
polkaspots
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this
That's total bullshit, but I went to the website to see what formula company they're sponsored by and ended up looking at a baby name list. And we picked a name for the little one due in December!!!! Up until now DH and I hadn't agreed on anything, but now we have a first and middle name. Unless the kid comes out and the name doesn't fit, then we're screwed...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Joyeux3
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:21 AM
I don't understand why so many different sources try to make breastfeeding seem insufficient. What do drs and all these other people have against breastfeeding?
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this

1. No money to be made from it.

2. Cannot be measured.

Quoting Joyeux3:

I don't understand why so many different sources try to make breastfeeding seem insufficient. What do drs and all these other people have against breastfeeding?

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Because they ALL take kickbacks from formula companies!

Quoting Joyeux3:

Dragon.Momma86
by Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:36 AM
That's friggin terrible! And funny because my ds has perfect iron levels haha
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Lol congrats

Quoting polkaspots:

That's total bullshit, but I went to the website to see what formula company they're sponsored by and ended up looking at a baby name list. And we picked a name for the little one due in December!!!! Up until now DH and I hadn't agreed on anything, but now we have a first and middle name. Unless the kid comes out and the name doesn't fit, then we're screwed...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)