Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nakie time?

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:25 AM
  • 32 Replies
Will I ever be able to sleep without these damn nipple pads and bra/shirt ever again? I'm going on three months ebf, and with every let down milk is just pouring out of both breasts. even without just the let down, they are leaking all through the day randomly, especially if theres any pressure on them...leaning laying etc.
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Yes, the leaking will decrease eventually.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:35 PM
With my first 2, I leaked really bad the whole time I nursed them. I also had severe oversupply but didn't realize it. With my third, I didn't have to use them after about 3-4 months or so.
Dragon.Momma86
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:40 PM
I never hardly leaked except like the Times really bad. Lol. My sil on the other hand leaked a lot. But eventually her milk evened out and Hey let down want so violent and she quit leaking
Edenpeden
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:42 PM
my let down is really painful & strong I think I might have over supply issues too

Quoting Junebaby18:

With my first 2, I leaked really bad the whole time I nursed them. I also had severe oversupply but didn't realize it. With my third, I didn't have to use them after about 3-4 months or so.

BEAT4
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:45 PM

I'm going on 7 months and I still have to wear them. I feel your pain :(

I would love to go to bed without a bra on... get annoying

Edenpeden
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:48 PM
I did find some target sleep nursing bras on sale, I like them even better than the stretchy spaghetti strap shirts I've been using

Quoting BEAT4:

Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Oct. 7, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Quoting Edenpeden:

my let down is really painful & strong I think I might have over supply issues too

Quoting Junebaby18:With my first 2, I leaked really bad the whole time I nursed them. I also had severe oversupply but didn't realize it. With my third, I didn't have to use them after about 3-4 months or so.

Have you done anything to help it yet like block feeding or laid back nursing?

http://kellymom.com/bf/got-milk/supply-worries/fast-letdown/
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:16 PM
I LOVED my target sleep bras! I wore them all the time because I hated dealing with the clips on the regular nursing bras.

Quoting Edenpeden:

I did find some target sleep nursing bras on sale, I like them even better than the stretchy spaghetti strap shirts I've been using

Quoting BEAT4:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Yes, this.

Quoting Junebaby18:

Quoting Edenpeden:

Quoting Junebaby18:With my first 2, I leaked really bad the whole time I nursed them. I also had severe oversupply but didn't realize it. With my third, I didn't have to use them after about 3-4 months or so.

Have you done anything to help it yet like block feeding or laid back nursing?

http://kellymom.com/bf/got-milk/supply-worries/fast-letdown/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelli81
by Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 3:02 PM
I got Lily Padz. They are awesome. They are sticky and stick right on so I can finally sleep without a bra! Sometimes milk puddles in there and can even leak out but not often. My son is 5 1/2 months and just recently got to where I don't have to wear pads constantly but still have to have something when I nurse the first side case the other leaks pretty bad.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)