Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Leaking all over again :/

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:57 PM
  • 7 Replies

I leaked for several months...like up to 6 months -_- anyway I haven't leaked in a long time and now within the past week at 15 months I have started to leak again...not cool. LOL. Anyone else start and stop and then start leaking again?

by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Kaliary
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I leaked the whole time I was bfing my son, somewhere between 18-20 months... I'm leaking again with my daughter, so I've been putting a funnel under one side and dripping into a bag when I feed her on the opposite side... haha. :) 

baby 

baby

MDWife12
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL brilliant idea! I'm glad I'm not the only one that is leaking FOREVER!

Quoting Kaliary:

I leaked the whole time I was bfing my son, somewhere between 18-20 months... I'm leaking again with my daughter, so I've been putting a funnel under one side and dripping into a bag when I feed her on the opposite side... haha. :) 

Kaliary
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Oh my gosh, just noticed your pic... Maybe only people with fuzz butts leak forever. :p 

Quoting MDWife12:

LOL brilliant idea! I'm glad I'm not the only one that is leaking FOREVER!

Quoting Kaliary:

baby 

baby

aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:02 AM
I leaked off and on for a long time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelli81
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:18 AM
LOL. I hold a bottle under the opposite side first thing in the morning when it's the worst. I can usually get 2 oz!

Quoting Kaliary:

Kaliary
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 1:33 PM

haha, ya, exactly... I'm getting about 2 in the morning, and 1 every other feeding... :p 

Quoting kelli81:

LOL. I hold a bottle under the opposite side first thing in the morning when it's the worst. I can usually get 2 oz!

Quoting Kaliary:

baby 

baby

Rae706
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I leak constantly. I have to wear breast pads all day every day. I ran out  and tried to make it one night without them and I woke up soaked! I thought that was normal?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)