Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

2 year old wanted milk

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 1:34 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

Last night, while I was EBF my four week old son; my two year old came out all wrapped up in a towel after his bath before bed time. Usually I have his cow's milk ready when he comes out. But I was busy feeding the baby that I forgot to go and get his milk. Well, DS1 started crying when he noticed his cup wasn't on the table from the game room. So I asked him. Do you want milk? He nods. I told him I will get it when DS2 is done feeding. But instead of waiting, He approached me and lifted the other side of my shirt and sucked a little of milk from my left breast! it was leaking so he didn't completely sucked. my husband laughed. I smiled I had hoped to do tandem nursing since my son liked BM that I had pumped out when I get really engorged. However, he really isn't into it. He really wanted his cup of milk in the end. :/ at least he tried! :D 

by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Oct. 17, 2013 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww... little cutie!
ExposeTheBeauty
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this

My kids did that too at that age.  All four of my kids are two years apart in age.  All four were breastfed.  So, we had similar instances with all four kids (well, except the youngest.  She only quit nursing last year, she just turned five a couple weeks ago.)

rozenshyao
by Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this

That is so cute! I really had hoped that my son would get intrested in nursing again, but he wasn't into it and my husband was relieved..he thinks DS1 was too old for BF anymore. :/ But he isn't against BF just up until a year. 

Quoting ExposeTheBeauty:

My kids did that too at that age.  All four of my kids are two years apart in age.  All four were breastfed.  So, we had similar instances with all four kids (well, except the youngest.  She only quit nursing last year, she just turned five a couple weeks ago.)

Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Awww....cute.

Apgsteenmommy
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this

aaaaawwwhhh :))))))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN