Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you get irritated and easily upset when you're full?

Posted by   + Show Post
I fed my baby at 7am before we both headed off for daycare and school. At my lunch (11am) I pumped. Now it's 3pm and I won't be home to pump for another three hours. I wish I'd bought the six batteries my pump needs!!! I'm full, my breasts are misshapen and hard as rocks. They've been squirting endlessly for five minutes now and my nipples are aching. My bra's soaked and I'm so annoyed I could shoot my orthodontist, who's taking their time to finish my damn brace-tightening.. And the anger disappears and I feel overwhelmed and I just wanna scream and cry at the same time. I'd give anything to relieve some stress and cuddle my beautiful sweet girl as she suckles or even viciously gulps, I don't care! :( Then I feel dispair for all the breastmilk I could be feeding or saving for my daughter that is soaking into my bra lol.
Anybody else get upset or irritated when you're waaayy overly full?

SerenityLilypie First Birthday tickersNikohl

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Replies (11-16):
littlecheifsmom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:14 PM
I loved babies r us brand & use 20% off coupon. It's like 6$ a box. That would last 3 weeks

Quoting PooBearr:

Quoting Terpsichore:

Do you use cloth or disposable breast pads?

My mom says breastpads are ridiculously priced, so she refuses to buy them. I just stuff my bra with a few layers of paper towels whenever needed. It just sucks because I hate my breasts being misshapen and rock hard (not to mention squirting)!!!!

Terpsichore
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Target's Up & Up pads, paid using their 5% off card, is one of the better prices for a pad that works.

polkaspots
by Gold Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:08 PM
I used baby washcloths when I leaked because I didn't leak long enough to make cloth pads worth the expense. I was given a box of disposable nursing lads but they stuck to my bloody nipples. And yes I get extremely bitchy when my breasts are full. Fortunately I haven't had that feeling in months since my nursling is much older now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:36 PM
YES I get very touchy lol Hand express momma!
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:37 PM

lilypadz..they are one time purchase!

Quoting PooBearr:

Quoting Terpsichore:

Do you use cloth or disposable breast pads?

My mom says breastpads are ridiculously priced, so she refuses to buy them. I just stuff my bra with a few layers of paper towels whenever needed. It just sucks because I hate my breasts being misshapen and rock hard (not to mention squirting)!!!!

juniebug11
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I had this happen to me at my doctor! I go to school & I also work on campus. My children go to the daycare on campus, so I just walk over and fed my son during the day . I had a physical therapy appt and it took 3 hours! I was so upset, the whole time all I did was watch the clock .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)