Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pumped

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:43 PM
mel
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
It's been months since I've pumped. Ellie is now 18mo. I went to a ladies afternoon left her with dad. Got my hair cut then lunch. I pumped after the hair it had been about 4hrs since I nursed and didnt feel full. in about 10min with a single manual pump I did both sides and got 3oz!
Glad I can still respond to a pump! Now hopefully I get to leave her with my mom tonight for a movie night with the dh :) then the milk won't go to waste :)
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Yay! That's awesome. I stopped responding when DS1 was 14 months old, but still got engorged after a few hours.....wierd! Now I'm back to pumping an oz a minute :-/....

melindabelcher
by mel on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:07 PM
I was so afraid to get engorged or to let down everywhere lol

Quoting Cruz-s-mommy:

Yay! That's awesome. I stopped responding when DS1 was 14 months old, but still got engorged after a few hours.....wierd! Now I'm back to pumping an oz a minute :-/....

Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Lol, I know what you mean. I am now at that stage where I am afraid to leave the house because DS2 is still a newborn and I leak through all my clothes and my breasts are like bowling balls if both boys don't eat "on time," lol.

Quoting melindabelcher:

I was so afraid to get engorged or to let down everywhere lol

Quoting Cruz-s-mommy:

Precious333
by Group Admin - Julia on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Nice! :)
aehanrahan
by Group Admin - Amy on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow! 😊
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
K8wizzo
by Kate on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Wow! At 22 months on a surgery morning I was full enough to burst and managed to pump a whole 1/4 oz combined over 20 minutes of pumping and compressions, lol.
mrs-jt
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Wow..very nice!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)