Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I nursed who's baby??

Posted by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:49 PM
  • 36 Replies
My best friend and I were hanging out and she did formula from the start...well she somehow forgot to bring formula when we were out so she asked me to nurse her son. It was different nursing someone else's baby. Anyone else ever bf s baby that's not yours??
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jjchick75
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Yep. I have nursed my nieces and nephews and my granddaughter. It is different.

Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Yes, and it is different, huh? Thats neat that he took your breast! Is he really young? One of the benefits of breastfeeding is that you dont have to worry about forgetting.
Analugojana
by Christine on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:57 PM
The baby latched and nursed? Wow, she could relactate. Of course, if she never wanted to bf she might not be interested. Never bf someone else's baby. I offered my milk to a friend and she tured it down because her dr told her to. I ended up dumping about 200 ounces because it was pver 6 mo and I couldn't find someone to.donate it to.
Allie_kat1
by Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:59 PM
I've nursed a few friends babies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peytonsmommy310
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 1:19 PM
I had nursed him before because he was constipated and it helped him poop. He has also had my pumped milk as a laxative

Quoting Analugojana:

The baby latched and nursed? Wow, she could relactate. Of course, if she never wanted to bf she might not be interested. Never bf someone else's baby. I offered my milk to a friend and she tured it down because her dr told her to. I ended up dumping about 200 ounces because it was pver 6 mo and I couldn't find someone to.donate it to.

samand2014
by Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I have been nursing my niece while my sister has been out of town. It only feels weird because she is a lot bigger than my baby right now so getting her positioned comfortably is a task.
valrubio
by Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Yes, once. My friends son. She had a little too much to drink. It is kind of weird. Our babies were the same age.
MusherMaggie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 2:09 PM
My best friend and I have nursed each other's babies when we were baby sitting.
MusherMaggie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Analugojana:

Stupid doctor! :(

Margarett RBC Zavodnyteal ribbon

Peytonsmommy310
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this
So different!!! Lol but yeah he took it like a champ!!! I was impressed!

Quoting Precious333:

Yes, and it is different, huh? Thats neat that he took your breast! Is he really young? One of the benefits of breastfeeding is that you dont have to worry about forgetting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)