Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Breastfeeding my new baby girl!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:26 AM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this
I am breastfeeding for the first time! I love it!! I am so glad i choose to breastfeed! I have so much support with it. She is having a hard time at first latching on. But she is getting the hang of it! We are both learning! I am so happy with her! This is our journey. But i am happy to be on this journey with her!
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Yay! How old is she?
midnightstar21
by Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:39 AM
One day old. :-)

Quoting Precious333:

Yay! How old is she?
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Awwww brand brand new! I remember your post from a few days ago saying how you were going to have her soon :) how did the birth go? How are you feeling?

Quoting midnightstar21:

Quoting Precious333:

Yay! How old is she?

MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Remember we're always here if you need some help or are unsure about anything also! Congrats momma!
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Wow, thanks for sharing your super fresh baby! Keep up the good work. Every drop is an *investment*! :-)
PooBearr
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Wow, love it already? Haha I HATED it for first two or three months because baby had shallow latch for first month so my nipples were bloody and chapped and hurt like ****. Before I knew and fixed the problem she would get hungry every hour at night and wake to feed, and I would literally hit my head against a wall and hold in a scream and kick my feet and bite my knuckle and cry. It was THAT bad. Not even being over dramatic, it felt like somebody was slowly cutting off every layer of skin. Now she's almost 6 months and it can get painful when she chews (no teeth) or sucks hungrily too hard, or latches wrong or when they get dry and cracked, but I LOVE BREASTFEEDING also:) so worth the two months of extreme pain. I love seeing her smile with a nipple in her mouth LOL I'm so glad I know I'm dong the best for her. Breastfeeding is unlike anything else. Something about it seems so magical and peaceful, and as soon as we get home from a long day and she latches on, I forget everything else and the stress melts away :)

CafeMom Tickers
Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Yay! Glad you are enjoying it! :-) Congrats on your new baby!!!
midnightstar21
by Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Yup i had the princess! The birth went good! I am feeling great!

Quoting Precious333:

Awwww brand brand new! I remember your post from a few days ago saying how you were going to have her soon :) how did the birth go? How are you feeling?

Quoting midnightstar21:

Quoting Precious333:

Yay! How old is she?

midnightstar21
by Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Ok thank you! :-)

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Remember we're always here if you need some help or are unsure about anything also! Congrats momma!
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Nov. 9, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Yay! Congrats again:)

Quoting midnightstar21:

Yup i had the princess! The birth went good! I am feeling great!

Quoting Precious333:

Quoting midnightstar21:

Quoting Precious333:

Yay! How old is she?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)