Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

what is your funny breast feeding story?

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 2:49 PM
  • 3 Replies

I have two stories that come to mine, one from each kid.

I was a first time mom with my 1 month old. I was sitting in the living room getting ready to fed her. I had missed a feeding and more than ready to begin as was she and I had her brought up on my knees to "sit" up as I was adjusting the bra-which at the time I did not have a breast feeding one so I had to pull up a regular sports bra over the breast. I saw her jerk and just stop and look at me blinking, and then she starts trying to lap up in the air. I looked at her and in the middle between her eyes was a milk drop I shot her between the eyes and apparently was squirting still and she was trying to catch at this point I'm trying to get her to the breast before we are both soaked but can not help but laugh so hard at her and me. i turned to my grandfather as he came into the room and said "well I shot her" he started laughing and said that my mama use to do the same thing to the kids when she was feeding them lol

This one wasn't really about breastfeeding but it was funny any how- when my son was trying to learn to crawl my dh couldn't get him to move for anything . We were laying on the bed, me in a tank and it was getting close to feeding time. My dh said I want to try something he reached over pulled my shirt down and my son went nuts!!! he went to squirming so hard to get to me. he basically ended up pushing his self to my chest but wow I didn't know that was his motivation to crawl lol

so ladies do you have a funny story you would like to share?

by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
3MusketeerMama
by Emma Rye on Nov. 14, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Lots of leaking at inopportune times in the first few months but one I remember was when we were getting the baby ready for bed and I reached down to feel which breast was fuller and apparently it was over full because I shot a stream of milk across the room onto my husband! He looked at me and said, "I guess you're gonna use that one, huh?"

bamamommy2009
by Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 4:10 PM

bahaha that is funny! :)

Quoting 3MusketeerMama:

Lots of leaking at inopportune times in the first few months but one I remember was when we were getting the baby ready for bed and I reached down to feel which breast was fuller and apparently it was over full because I shot a stream of milk across the room onto my husband! He looked at me and said, "I guess you're gonna use that one, huh?"

bebe_ju-rah
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I was trying to discretely nurse my at the time 3 month old while dd (6) was in the gym. I wasn't using a cover but there were so many people in the "viewing" room paying attention to their kids, I didn't think anything of it. Then all of a sudden, my loud mouthed kid comes bursting through the door yelling "MOM!! YOU'RE GIVING HIM A BOOOOOOB, RIGHT?!?" :::sigh:::: cover busted.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)