Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

HELP!!!

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 9:49 PM
  • 6 Replies

HELP!!!! Wife, mom of two, working full time, and breastfeeding baby 5 months old. Does it really matter time of day with working out to be effective? I found A.M works best for me but have a hungry baby whenever I attempt an early morning workout. Thoughts? Suggestions? Attempted again this morning at 5 before work and was a no go. The attached picture is me after my first daughter and pregnant with my second (middle pic). I conceived her overweight and was determined to make a change which I did (wasn't breastfeeding her though) and am trying to do it again.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MusherMaggie
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Not really. Many people work out.in the middle of the day or evening. As long as it's at least three hours before bedtime.
1stTimeMom1982
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Thank you...that's good to know. I was told the morning is the best

Quoting MusherMaggie:

Not really. Many people work out.in the middle of the day or evening. As long as it's at least three hours before bedtime.

gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Nov. 15, 2013 at 12:55 AM

You were probably told morning is best simply because it's often the easiest way to get the workout in. I get up half an hour earlier to take my daily walk. I won't do it at night, and I'm at work all day so no luck there.

1stTimeMom1982
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Yea I think that's why. I really want to invest in that T25 program that beachbody sells 

Quoting gdiamante:

You were probably told morning is best simply because it's often the easiest way to get the workout in. I get up half an hour earlier to take my daily walk. I won't do it at night, and I'm at work all day so no luck there.

ShesALady
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:44 PM
I work out when I can fit it in. Even if it's after the kids go to bed.
1stTimeMom1982
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 1:31 PM
I try to go to bed when they do since I'm up at least twice a night breastfeeding and need to be up early for work etc

Quoting ShesALady:

I work out when I can fit it in. Even if it's after the kids go to bed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN