Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

what kind of bottles....

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:14 PM
  • 43 Replies
Would u recommend for when pumping
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maggiemom2000
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Are you asking about what is good for storage, or which bottle nipples are best to feed baby the expressed milk?

mommytosixboys
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Um I believe so like what bottles should I use when I pump the milk that will be similar to my nipples (sorry tmi)

Quoting maggiemom2000:

Are you asking about what is good for storage, or which bottle nipples are best to feed baby the expressed milk?

Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:23 PM
2 moms liked this

I think you mean which are best for breastfed babies, and those would be Dr. Bown's standard bottles or playtex naturalatch. Also BF babies should always be fed from a slowflow (stage 1) nipple, they never move up, ever! An article that you may also found useful can be found on kellymom.com about bottlefeeding the breastfed baby, I'll post a link below?

Quoting mommytosixboys:

Um I believe so like what bottles should I use when I pump the milk that will be similar to my nipples (sorry tmi)

Quoting maggiemom2000:

bubble_guts
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I was wondering if I should move my bubs up to a faster flowing nipple, because he hates a bottle.
Lol. I gave up, he refuses a bottle. I can only leave for up to 4hrs and NIP. Little stinker.
Glad I didn't move him up

Quoting Cruz-s-mommy:

I think you mean which are best for breastfed babies, and those would be Dr. Bown's standard bottles or playtex naturalatch. Also BF babies should always be fed from a slowflow (stage 1) nipple, they never move up, ever! An article that you may also found useful can be found on kellymom.com about bottlefeeding the breastfed baby, I'll post a link below?

Quoting mommytosixboys:

Quoting maggiemom2000:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytosixboys
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:26 PM
This exactly what I was trying to say lol thank u so much I am gonna have to look into that

Quoting Cruz-s-mommy:

Quoting mommytosixboys:

Quoting maggiemom2000:

Seximama23
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this
We used Dr. Browns with my son. .they are truly amazing bottles
mommytosixboys
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Oh ok thank u I'm going to look them up online at Wal-Mart :)

Quoting Seximama23:

We used Dr. Browns with my son. .they are truly amazing bottles

tinkerbellbay
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this

We use kiinde,  so er of my daycare kids use bare bottle . But I live kiinde

mommytosixboys
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Do they sale them at Wal-Mart?

Quoting tinkerbellbay:

We use kiinde

tinkerbellbay
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Quoting mommytosixboys:

Do they sale them at Wal-Mart?

Quoting tinkerbellbay:

We use kiinde

Online only at kiinde.com
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN