Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

caught dd sucking her thumb

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 10:03 PM
  • 14 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Or maybe she was chewing it.
by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Nov. 26, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Cute!
ncale
by on Nov. 26, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Aww
Zazayam
by Nicki on Nov. 27, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Aw, cute!

Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Nov. 27, 2013 at 12:21 PM
:)
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Nov. 27, 2013 at 2:06 PM
That looks like she might have been chewing on it. She's adorable! 😊
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Nov. 27, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Yeah, she's been chewing on my fingers lately.

Quoting aehanrahan:

That looks like she might have been chewing on it. She's adorable! 😊

Jojie
by Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Hopefully chewing! My first was a thumb sucker and she sucked it (at bedtime anyway) until she was five! Babies DO look adorable doing that though! :)
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Nov. 27, 2013 at 3:11 PM
They do! My best friend sucked her thumb for forever, she even tried to sneaky about it later one (i remember even in jr. High her doing it!

Quoting Jojie:

Hopefully chewing! My first was a thumb sucker and she sucked it (at bedtime anyway) until she was five! Babies DO look adorable doing that though! :)

FoxTales
by Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 11:47 PM
aww! Dd has started doing that too... Only she does it lots... I try to distract her with other things or offer the breast instead, because occasionally she is hungry but opts for the thumb and is comforted by it, and I don't want her to stop giving hunger cues because she is sated by her thumb momentarily :/ On the plus side, sucking her thumb puts her back to sleep at night and is her self-soothing technique, and that's how she gets 10 hours of sleep in a row!

Anyway, your daughter looks adorable :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Nov. 28, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Once they find it I guess they dont want to stop! She keeps lookong at her fingers and.focuses on getting them to her mouth! Lol its so funny to watch.
Thanks btw :)

Quoting FoxTales:

aww! Dd has started doing that too... Only she does it lots... I try to distract her with other things or offer the breast instead, because occasionally she is hungry but opts for the thumb and is comforted by it, and I don't want her to stop giving hunger cues because she is sated by her thumb momentarily :/ On the plus side, sucking her thumb puts her back to sleep at night and is her self-soothing technique, and that's how she gets 10 hours of sleep in a row!

Anyway, your daughter looks adorable :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)