Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Laughing Nursing Playing

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 8:42 AM
  • 12 Replies
4 moms liked this

DD use to nurse with her eyes closed or just stare into space. 

Now she is starting to play with my face! 

She was grabbing my lips so I was pretending to eat her fingers & she started laughing & nursing at the same time! haha

It is the cutest thing (:

Happy Holidays! :) 

by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Analugojana
by Christine on Dec. 6, 2013 at 9:44 AM
They get cuter with age...or more annoying. Mine studies my face too. Trying now to put her fingers in my nose. Laughing when they nurse is fun until they hold on to the breast with their teeth.
aGracexo
by Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Ouchhh I'm so nervous for when she gets teeth!!!

Quoting Analugojana: They get cuter with age...or more annoying. Mine studies my face too. Trying now to put her fingers in my nose. Laughing when they nurse is fun until they hold on to the breast with their teeth.
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Dec. 6, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Aw, so cute! 😊
tperez10
by Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 6:17 PM

That is adorable! My daughter is like that too. She used to always nurse with her eyes closed, then she started staring at me the whole time, and now she kicks my arm and strokes her hair or plays with her ear all the time. She's only 4 months old, so she can't reach my face. Closest she gets is tugging on my shirt.

Zazayam
by Nicki on Dec. 6, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Love it :)

Mine's intent on picking my nose lately, lol.

JennyLee24
by Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Aww CUTE! Mine is startin all the fun stuff too. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mothercardinal
by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I love how my son grabs at me like he wants to be even closer to me than he already is when nursing.  He also likes to do his pooping while nursing.  When he does this he will unlatch and look around with this "who just did that?" look on his face or when I ask him if he just poopied he'll unlatch and give me this "who me?" look.  It's so cute!

LoveJoy9563
by Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 5:40 AM

My LO has been starting the same thing. I used to wear a choker cross necklace that she held on to. One day I took it off before my shower and forgot to put it back on. When I went to feed her she reached for it and it was like she was falling off a cliff. Sadly hilarious lol.

KarenM42
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I kinda miss the days when my 10 month old nursed quietly. Now I have to hold my hand up to shield my face from his wild little arms! He also enjoys pulling my hair. Thanks, Frankie!
beebar
by Member on Dec. 7, 2013 at 12:04 PM
I eat when I nurse and now it's a battle. My daughter likes to bat my hands, put her hands at my mouth or kick the food I have near-- this is only adding stains to her clothes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)