Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Were doing it!!!! *bf pic inside*

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 12:25 AM
  • 35 Replies
11 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I have posted in here a few times about my lil guy not latching and you guys have given helpful tips (he refused to latch anf just screamed at the breast), anf I'm here to say that after almost 6 weeks of screaming, crying, and frustrstion not only did he latch today, but he latched and took 2 full feedings and a little snack, all willingly anf with no fight. Its like he's just like, ok mom, ill do it now! I am so happy. Praying he keeps it up! He only likes one position right now and I have no idea if his latch is good, but he's doing it and that's a HUGE leap.
by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Dec. 8, 2013 at 12:42 AM
YAY!!! 😊
notjstanothrmom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Way to go!!
Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Dec. 8, 2013 at 12:45 AM
That's awesome!!! Way to go mommy! :-)
mrs-jt
by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Yay!!
stepconfused182
by Kelley on Dec. 8, 2013 at 3:12 AM
I knew he would get it if you kept trying. So happy for you! :)
carsonsmommytam
by Tammara on Dec. 8, 2013 at 6:10 AM
Thank you guys. Were still trying. This last feeding was a fight but he ate and burped and I *think* he's done. Hes seeming satisfied with his paci (seems to wanna suck, but screams at the breast) at the moment and is drifting to sleep, so we shall see. Thid part is hhard cause I'm not sure when he's done. And hell only eat from one side! Gah!
stepconfused182
by Kelley on Dec. 8, 2013 at 9:21 AM
He's done when he pops off the breast and won't take the other one. It's ok to just feed off one side each time.

Quoting carsonsmommytam: Thank you guys. Were still trying. This last feeding was a fight but he ate and burped and I *think* he's done. Hes seeming satisfied with his paci (seems to wanna suck, but screams at the breast) at the moment and is drifting to sleep, so we shall see. Thid part is hhard cause I'm not sure when he's done. And hell only eat from one side! Gah!
hip2it
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Yay! I love seeing success bc I know how ecstatic I was when my baby finally got the hang of it.
MommyO2-6631
by Leslie on Dec. 8, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Yay!!!
MIA0223
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN