Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my family doesn't think I can bf both my boys

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:26 PM
  • 8 Replies
I'm 36weeks pregnant and my 2 1/2 year old is still being and I don't see any signs of him weaning and I'll be bfing my newborn as well, my family besides hubby doesn't think ill be able to bf both of the boys. I keep telling them its just supply and demand but they don't seem to get it! How do I get them of my back. My over and the boys dr all think I'll do fine bfing both boys!!!
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Allebas
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:28 PM

I would just simply have both children nursing in-front of these nay-sayers, and then wait and see if they say anything! Actions are much more powerful than words! Good luck! I have no doubt you will be able to BF'd both of them at the same time!

polkaspots
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Tell them to mind their own tits. I'm nursing two boys as well, although my older one is younger than yours. They nurse roughly the same amount during the day but the older one sleeps through the night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:33 PM

I agree! This is what I did. :-) I'm nursing my (almost) 2.5 year old and 3 month old boys.

Quoting Allebas:

I would just simply have both children nursing in-front of these nay-sayers, and then wait and see if they say anything! Actions are much more powerful than words! Good luck! I have no doubt you will be able to BF'd both of them at the same time!

aehanrahan
by Group Admin - Amy on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:34 PM
Why do they care???
scraphappy12
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Mind their own tits. Best quote ever

Quoting polkaspots: Tell them to mind their own tits. I'm nursing two boys as well, although my older one is younger than yours. They nurse roughly the same amount during the day but the older one sleeps through the night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
polkaspots
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Thanks. I don't usually say tits, but in this situation one is not required to be polite.

Quoting scraphappy12: Mind their own tits. Best quote ever

Quoting polkaspots: Tell them to mind their own tits. I'm nursing two boys as well, although my older one is younger than yours. They nurse roughly the same amount during the day but the older one sleeps through the night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:16 PM
2 moms liked this
Just tell them that's why you have 2 breasts! 1 per child!
gdiamante
by Gina on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:11 PM

Your family has been wrong about pretty much everything else in the time I've known you. What makes you think they're gonna beat the odds and be RIGHT this time?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)