Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just have to say

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:41 PM
  • 4 Replies
2 moms liked this
This group is awesome! I'm still not completely exclusively breast feeding (mostly because I get lazy at night lol) but I'm still doing more than I ever did! Peanut is 6 weeks today which is the longest i've gone with any of my three kiddos - and I owe almost all of that to the ladies in this group! I wish I would have joined before I had my first baby. If I had only known then what I know now all my babies would have been breastfed. The other two did get some but none after four weeks :(
Thank you ladies for being awesome!!
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MusherMaggie
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:30 PM
Can you co-sleep? That will make night time nursing much easier, and help you keep your supply up.
Cassie2115
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:39 PM
Dh can get violent when sleeps, kicking and punching so I will not cosleep. I do nurse her at night, but will give her some after nursing. Doing this means she'll give me one stretch of 4-5 hours of sleep and after that it's every three hours. Personally I think that's the only thing keeping me going, the little extra sleep. I guess lazy wasn't the right word for it.

Quoting MusherMaggie: Can you co-sleep? That will make night time nursing much easier, and help you keep your supply up.
CDW75
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:46 PM
I was about to post something similar to this...

I am still early in my pregnancy, but joined this group because I want to be successful at bf this time. If I had this group 10 years ago I truly believe I would have breast fed longer.

Quoting Cassie2115: This group is awesome! I'm still not completely exclusively breast feeding (mostly because I get lazy at night lol) but I'm still doing more than I ever did! Peanut is 6 weeks today which is the longest i've gone with any of my three kiddos - and I owe almost all of that to the ladies in this group! I wish I would have joined before I had my first baby. If I had only known then what I know now all my babies would have been breastfed. The other two did get some but none after four weeks :(

Cassie2115
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I've been thinking about posting for awhile just always forgot. I have learned so much through this group. With my other two I always thought I was doing something wrong but now I know I was doing everything right, at least with my first. My second I had complications after delivery so I'm not sure that would have worked anyway.

Quoting CDW75: I was about to post something similar to this...

I am still early in my pregnancy, but joined this group because I want to be successful at bf this time. If I had this group 10 years ago I truly believe I would have breast fed longer.

Quoting Cassie2115: This group is awesome! I'm still not completely exclusively breast feeding (mostly because I get lazy at night lol) but I'm still doing more than I ever did! Peanut is 6 weeks today which is the longest i've gone with any of my three kiddos - and I owe almost all of that to the ladies in this group! I wish I would have joined before I had my first baby. If I had only known then what I know now all my babies would have been breastfed. The other two did get some but none after four weeks :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)