Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

???

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:40 PM
  • 7 Replies
this might sound stupid..but I'm seriously asking...can you dye your hair while breastfeeding?
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
shortyali
by Alicia on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:41 PM
Yes. I have and even gotten a perm.
Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:35 PM
Yes. It may or may not come out the same way as before since here is still a lot of hormones going around your body. You also may be more sensitive to some of the chemicals in it now to. Make sure to do a patch test with your hair and your skin before doing the full head.
jeniprice
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:32 PM
I did it..... And got orange hair. I'm going to wait until I'm done nursing to color it again. I'll just embrace the greys!! LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs-jt
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:13 AM
Thanks for the warning, truly appreciated

Quoting Junebaby18: Yes. It may or may not come out the same way as before since here is still a lot of hormones going around your body. You also may be more sensitive to some of the chemicals in it now to. Make sure to do a patch test with your hair and your skin before doing the full head.
mrs-jt
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:15 AM
Oh snap! Yeah maybe I should just wait. It's not like I really need it dyed, I haven't dyed it since last December (2012) anyways

Quoting jeniprice: I did it..... And got orange hair. I'm going to wait until I'm done nursing to color it again. I'll just embrace the greys!! LOL
cabrandy03
by Brandy on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Yes, I do mine every few months.

Ms.Pteranodon
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:12 PM
It just like when you're pregnant, the hormones can change the color
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)