Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

hicky lol

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:04 PM
  • 8 Replies
This morning Samara missed my nipple, barely, and gave me a hicky, ouch! That girl has a strong suck! Lol Has this happened to you before?
by on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
md517
by Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes! Gia has also marked my forearm and shoulder. Silly babies!!
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:26 PM
Yep! I dont hear the name Gia very often,.that was the name of a close friend I had in.highschool.

Quoting md517: Yes! Gia has also marked my forearm and shoulder. Silly babies!!
angelchewning
by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Jack will suck just about anywhere he can get his mouth on: my cheek, my arm, the wrong part of my boob...anything. annoying but adorable. ive gotten used to the accidental hickys.

jeniprice
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this
I had one on my arm a few weeks ago. My husband got one on the tip of his nose. He thought it was so cute that our son was sucking the tip of his nose. I said "Do you realize that if he's sucking, you are most likely going to have a hickey??" He pulled our son off and sure enough, a big ole hickey! LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
md517
by Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I honestly don't even know how I picked it. Her middle name is Victoria, I chose that since my sister always wanted a little girl named Victoria but ended up naming her daughter Stephanie.
My husband had no say in naming our daughter. I was so selfish with her!! Lol she'll be 6 months in 2 weeks :)

Quoting Precious333: Yep! I dont hear the name Gia very often,.that was the name of a close friend I had in.highschool.

Quoting md517: Yes! Gia has also marked my forearm and shoulder. Silly babies!!
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Jan. 12, 2014 at 11:09 AM
Hahahahah!

Quoting jeniprice: I had one on my arm a few weeks ago. My husband got one on the tip of his nose. He thought it was so cute that our son was sucking the tip of his nose. I said "Do you realize that if he's sucking, you are most likely going to have a hickey??" He pulled our son off and sure enough, a big ole hickey! LOL
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:16 PM
I'm surprised that it never happened between my two boys.
micheledo
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 2:35 PM

Ha!  Happened to me once.  I had almost a second nipple.  :D  It went down rather quickly.  So funny.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)