Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

kids do the weirdest things

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 11:21 AM
  • 3 Replies

I just have to share that several times a week when my 8 month old is nursing on one side he will stay latched and turn so he is face down over my breast, stick his butt up in the air and walks his feet towards his chest. Then he unlatches and flops to the side so he is under the other breast as if to say "ok I'm ready for this side now." I'm not sure why he does it, but it is absolutely hilarious to watch. I'm sure my description is not doing it justice.

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Kathy489
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 11:26 AM

That's cute. Mine used to roll back and forth on my lap towards me and away from me. He would latch for a second, take one sip, unlatch and roll away, as though he were going to hop off from my lap. Then he would quickly roll back and latch on for another sip, and pop off and roll away. It was like a fish out of water on a dock. It was funny. I think he was using his newfound skills of rolling over, and it gave him some control. I wish I had it on the movie camera.

Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Jan. 12, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Lol, yep! That's a fun age!
thundersky
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 11:37 AM

when feeding my DD2 i lay on my back and she lays across my chest. she latches on then stands up on her feet with one are up by her face and the other straight at her side playing with her leg or diaper. then proceeds to rock back and forth with her face in my breast. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)