Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am very thankful that...

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 5:20 PM
  • 12 Replies
I am so thankful that i am not an exclusive pumper! I would of had to use formula. Since i started pumping yesterday morning, ive pumped 10 oz from my left boob.
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
K8wizzo
by Kate on Jan. 22, 2014 at 6:03 PM
Why are you pumping? How often? Are you also nursing? How much from the right? Are you doing massage, compressions, and hand expression after pumping?
daydreamer86
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 6:31 PM
Im just pumping to keep my left breast from drying up. My daughter won't nurse from it anymore & im donating what i do pump monthly to anyone who wants it locally.

Quoting K8wizzo: Why are you pumping? How often? Are you also nursing? How much from the right? Are you doing massage, compressions, and hand expression after pumping?
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Jan. 22, 2014 at 6:41 PM

How old is your LO and why are yu pumping?

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Jan. 22, 2014 at 6:41 PM

OK but thats from the boob she doesnt like..I bet the other one makes TONS

Quoting daydreamer86: Im just pumping to keep my left breast from drying up. My daughter won't nurse from it anymore & im donating what i do pump monthly to anyone who wants it locally.

Quoting K8wizzo: Why are you pumping? How often? Are you also nursing? How much from the right? Are you doing massage, compressions, and hand expression after pumping?

daydreamer86
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 7:03 PM
Maybe but i also do not respond well to this pump. The most ive ever gotten was 2 oz from each breast.

Maybe once she sees the eye dr and neurologist for her head tilt, she will take it again.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

OK but thats from the boob she doesnt like..I bet the other one makes TONS

Quoting daydreamer86: Im just pumping to keep my left breast from drying up. My daughter won't nurse from it anymore & im donating what i do pump monthly to anyone who wants it locally.

aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Jan. 22, 2014 at 7:19 PM
Two ounces is the high end of normal output.
mamabens
by Miranda on Jan. 22, 2014 at 7:24 PM

Well if you ep'd you would pump more often and wow 10 oz from one boobin a day is a lot for

K8wizzo
by Kate on Jan. 22, 2014 at 7:24 PM
2 moms liked this
2 oz from both breasts combined is the high end of normal. 4 oz combined is extraordinary.

Quoting aehanrahan: Two ounces is the high end of normal output.
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Jan. 22, 2014 at 7:25 PM
Also, if you arent use to pumping than I think your response will gradually increase, is tha correct?
daydreamer86
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 7:30 PM
Seems like its not. Lol. I pump 5 oz a day. 2 oz in the morning and an oz after that. im sure who ever i donate to will appreciate my donation, even if its only a weeks worth, once a month.

Quoting aehanrahan: Two ounces is the high end of normal output.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)