Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

she will only sleep in this position. ..

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:46 PM
  • 15 Replies

Mobile Photo

I remember my ds would only sleep on his tummy with his legs under him anx his butt up...turned out to be milk intolerance from his formula, so I relactated for him and breastfed him. All problems solved

Now dd wont sleep on her back. Please tell me everything else it could be besides milk intolerance.
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommy85
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:47 PM
Oh thats my knee shes laying on.
MommyO2-6631
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:50 PM
Does she have any other symptoms?
blessedmommy85
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:52 PM
If I lay her on her back she wakes up and id fussy till I put her back on her tummy. This has only been happening the past 2 days.

Quoting MommyO2-6631: Does she have any other symptoms?
MommyO2-6631
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:01 PM
I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that it's a milk intolerance just yet. Some babies just prefer to sleep on their tummies :)

Quoting blessedmommy85: If I lay her on her back she wakes up and id fussy till I put her back on her tummy. This has only been happening the past 2 days.

blessedmommy85
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, he had major gas issues and I don't think shes ever farted once. Lol im probably overreacting.

Quoting MommyO2-6631: I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that it's a milk intolerance just yet. Some babies just prefer to sleep on their tummies :)

Quoting blessedmommy85: If I lay her on her back she wakes up and id fussy till I put her back on her tummy. This has only been happening the past 2 days.

Mom2Just1
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:11 PM
My youngest has always been a tummy sleeper.
polkaspots
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:52 PM
That could just be a really comfy position. My dd went to sleep like that every night when she was teething.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EWJensen
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:59 PM
That's the only way my daughter would sleep. And still does at almost 10 months. Its probably just more comfortable for her.
isaacsmommy68
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:13 PM

My son started turning over from his back to front at 6 weeks. He prefers to sleep on his belly. Sometimes you have to let them do it. Mine sleeps butt up too! Cute.

KyahZia
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:16 PM
Normality
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)