Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i miss the simplicity of it all

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:08 PM
  • 20 Replies
I guess this is a small vent, or something. My 7 year old is just so emotional and sensitive. It gets more and more difficult on our relationship, but on the flip side our relationship had grown in good ways as well. I do however miss tge simplicity of it all, when nursing would fix everything. Sigh, the good ole days lol
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aehanrahan
by Group Admin - Amy on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:10 PM
Tell me about it! Andrew is on the verge of being a teenager! 😳
Precious333
by Group Admin - Julia on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:13 PM
What's that like? I have to admit I am nervous!

Quoting aehanrahan: Tell me about it! Andrew is on the verge of being a teenager! 😳
aehanrahan
by Group Admin - Amy on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:26 PM
It is hard at times. The split with his dad makes it harder.
aehanrahan
by Group Admin - Amy on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:29 PM
He's a great boy, though. The hormones and everything with middle school just makes things crazy from time to time.
mostlymaydays
by Group Admin - Stacy on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I remember the days when I wished the baby was older and could feed and potty himself and give me some room to breathe. Now that kid is 13, my oldest of 4. My baby baby is 4.5 yrs. Once they started school I realized the baby and toddler days WERE the easy days. :-/
Precious333
by Group Admin - Julia on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Sounds like a tough time in his life now, but handling it pretty well?

Quoting aehanrahan: He's a great boy, though. The hormones and everything with middle school just makes things crazy from time to time.
Precious333
by Group Admin - Julia on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:41 PM
Yep, thats what I'm thinking too!

Quoting mostlymaydays: I remember the days when I wished the baby was older and could feed and potty himself and give me some room to breathe. Now that kid is 13, my oldest of 4. My baby baby is 4.5 yrs. Once they started school I realized the baby and toddler days WERE the easy days. :-/
aehanrahan
by Group Admin - Amy on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:46 PM
I hope he's handling it well. He doesn't always talk to me. ☹

Quoting Precious333: Sounds like a tough time in his life now, but handling it pretty well?

Quoting aehanrahan: He's a great boy, though. The hormones and everything with middle school just makes things crazy from time to time.
Precious333
by Group Admin - Julia on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:12 PM
:( that's hard. Does he get jusr time wirh you and him?

Quoting aehanrahan: I hope he's handling it well. He doesn't always talk to me. ☹

Quoting Precious333: Sounds like a tough time in his life now, but handling it pretty well?

gdiamante
by Gina on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:59 PM

I'll take emotional and sensitive over grumpy! My son has hit that stage of adolescence!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)