Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ovarian cysts ... ot

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 12:56 AM
  • 4 Replies
Ok so this morning I woke up to my alarm and I woke uperfectly fine, use the rest room and then went back to bed for 10 more min. Well as I was laying down i started feeling what I thought were ovulating pain but it kept gtg intense. Well by the time the 10mins were up I was in excruciating pain, I couldnt walk and I felt like my insides were about to fall out. I felt so much pressure down there and around my butt as well (sry tmi). Well I've never had this pain before nor do I know what ovarian cysts feel like but my husband did research and it looks like I have symptoms. I want to know if either of you ladies have had it and if these symptoms are right or not before gtg checked. Advice, opinions, would be appreciated. T.I.A
by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Feb. 8, 2014 at 1:09 AM
I've had some extremely painful ovulation. I've also had ovarian cysts, or rather been told during routine exams that they could see scarring on my ovaries from ruptured cysts. I've never gone to a doctor with the ovary pain at any time that they "caught" a cyst in progress. It's my understanding that when the cyst bursts, the blood that is released causes the irritation and pain.
Merrick17
by Corrine on Feb. 8, 2014 at 1:21 AM
I've had ovarian cysts, and they can hurt pretty bad, similar to what you describe. An ultrasound will tell you if that's it. Mine were caught before it burst. As long as it's not abnormal, they usually resolve on their own. Mine did in 3 months that time. Maybe a gyn appointment may help you, they can order an ultrasound if your worried, or if it might be something else.
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Feb. 8, 2014 at 10:25 AM
I agree. It sounds like it one. :( i hope you feel better soon.
Zazayam
by Nicki on Feb. 8, 2014 at 12:39 PM

I get them a lot, it feels like a knife twisting around in there. Sucks a lot. They usually work themselves out.

I hope you feel better!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)