Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Silly dh

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 11:59 AM
  • 26 Replies
So my husband is completely grossed out by breast milk. I had randomly told him about how people on average spend $1500 a year on formula. Welllll last night he saw my boob squirt after baby girl unlatched and he no lie yells "Holy shit I'd pay $1500 to not see that ever again" lmfao
Had to share
by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tuckermum
by Crysta on Feb. 8, 2014 at 12:08 PM
2 moms liked this
That's funny but a little sad that he is grossed out about feeding your little girl. Dh thinks its awesome sometimes if he knows I'm spraying (like ill say oh im spraying lol)he will run into the room to see lol
tinkerkowski
by Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this
He supports it, dunno why he's grossed out by the actual milk lol
Zazayam
by Nicki on Feb. 8, 2014 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL! He sounds like mine.

polkaspots
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 5:56 PM
My DH gets grossed out by the milk too, because we both think it tastes terrible. He feeds it to the kids, but he very rarely makes bottles. I make the bottles for him and leave them in the fridge.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MusherMaggie
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 9:35 PM
Ask him would he rather drink or have you give your baby COW BREAST MILK? :-)
MusherMaggie
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 9:37 PM
Quoting polkaspots: My DH gets grossed out by the milk too, because we both think it tastes terrible. He feeds it to the kids, but he very rarely makes bottles. I make the bottles for him and leave them in the fridge.

Your milk may have high lipase which makes it taste funny. If it bothers your baby, scald it after pumping before refrigerating or freezing.

Margarett RBC Zavodnyteal ribbon

yellow14
by Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I have actually squirted My milk at my husband and he was totally grossed out, lol but he is happy that I breastfeeding my our son.
iSMILEheCRIES
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 10:03 PM
4 moms liked this
My daughter unlatched the other day and nearly squirted dh who was leaning in to kiss her. Dh has a little, ummm, fetish with my breastmilk so he wasn't complaining. I think he was impressed because it never squirts
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Feb. 8, 2014 at 10:22 PM
6 moms liked this

Shout that the next time he pees. Or maybe, "Holy shit, I'm never letting that thing inside me again."

daisybaby91
by Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 10:24 PM
I have totally squirted my husband on purpose. He thinks its hilarious lmao.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)