Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

thanks ladies!! ***photo

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 12:32 PM
  • 15 Replies
5 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

It's been almost 2 weeks and breastfeeding has gotten easier and easier. But I really am glad I had such on hand support and encouragement when I needed it. Being the first and only in my family since my grandmother to breastfeed is such a blessing. I feel so empowered as a mom and woman I only wish I could of done it with my previous 2.
by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Feb. 8, 2014 at 3:43 PM
It is empowering, after growing that baby in you, to keep growing it through your milk. :-) Love how the light is hitting you both, all angelic. :-)
OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 3:57 PM
What's sweet picture!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amberNewman0213
by Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 4:03 PM
It really is. And I feel so much more calm then I did with my other two. I was so exhausted and tired and stressed with them. I guess kinda a bit of baby blues but not enought to be depressed or anything. I have felt so much more rested calm and relaxed this time around. Even with the toddlers jumping around the house.

Quoting mostlymaydays: It is empowering, after growing that baby in you, to keep growing it through your milk. :-) Love how the light is hitting you both, all angelic. :-)
amberNewman0213
by Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 4:03 PM
Thankyou!

Quoting OBImomma: What's sweet picture!
MaryJarrett
by Mary on Feb. 8, 2014 at 4:06 PM
Beautiful! Congrats! Keep up the great work, it only gets easier from here!
Mrsmayaguy
by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 4:29 PM

I can't remember what it's called but our bodies release a chemical that relaxes us and makes us happier/more calm.  It's awesome. I recently got fed up with my husband and I yelled I need a chemical high from dealing with you. He knew just what I meant and handed over the baby!  It's our running joke cause I miss drinking wine as my night cap on stress filled days!  I'm glad you are starting a beautiful tradition for your family!

Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Feb. 8, 2014 at 4:31 PM
Such a sweer picture. Congrats mama, you should feel proud! :)
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Feb. 8, 2014 at 4:31 PM
Oxytocin?

Quoting Mrsmayaguy:

I can't remember what it's called but our bodies release a chemical that relaxes us and makes us happier/more calm.  It's awesome. I recently got fed up with my husband and I yelled I need a chemical high from dealing with you. He knew just what I meant and handed over the baby!  It's our running joke cause I miss drinking wine as my night cap on stress filled days!  I'm glad you are starting a beautiful tradition for your family!

pinkfairy0206
by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 4:34 PM
It is a feeling like no other!! I miss it so much:(
Mrsmayaguy
by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Haha yes oxytocin & prolactin I believe.

Quoting Precious333: Oxytocin?

Quoting Mrsmayaguy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN