Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He found a new way to entertain himself

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:12 AM
  • 23 Replies

Today I figured out why I keep waking up soaking wet.

I co-sleep and night nurse. Apparently, my son has found a new way to entertain himself early in the morning. He'll nurse a little until I get engorged, he'll pull away, get up, and then put a hand on my breast and lean on it until I squirt out milk! I caught him doing it this morning and he laughed.

Oh gosh, does this count as an introduction to toddler nursing? What weird thing have your kiddos done while nursing?

by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RocknRoll.Rose
by Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:17 AM

How does that not wake you up? Lol!

My 5 month old likes to twist around with my nipple in her mouth and it feels like she's going to rip it off. Her twin brother hums while he's nursing and it freaking tickles. He's always singing or humming. 

Conner

Wyatt and Tabitha

"The baby girl without a chance. A victim of circumstance. The one who ought to give up but she's just too hard headed. A single mom who works two jobs, who loves her kids and never stops, with gentle hands and the heart of a fighter. I'm a survivor"
TurtleMami
by Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:22 AM

Idk, it's a little reversed for me. He can wake up, pull my hair, tap my face, and I'll keep sleeping. But if he gets too far away from me I'm instantly awake and reaching for him because I'm afraid he'll fall off the bed.

Aww, the humming thing is cute.

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

My 5 month old likes to twist around with my nipple in her mouth and it feels like she's going to rip it off. Her twin brother hums while he's nursing and it freaking tickles. He's always singing or humming. 

TLIF1281
by Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Lina will hug my breast. I cosleep n night nurse to.
polkaspots
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Ds used to put his feet in my underwear when he was nursing in bed at night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RocknRoll.Rose
by Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:44 AM
1 mom liked this

He sings himself to sleep. It really is adorable. Tabby's my wiggle worm. She can't sit still to nurse for anything. The few times I have put them in bed with me, I couldn't sleep all night because I was freaked out about them falling off.

Quoting TurtleMami:

Idk, it's a little reversed for me. He can wake up, pull my hair, tap my face, and I'll keep sleeping. But if he gets too far away from me I'm instantly awake and reaching for him because I'm afraid he'll fall off the bed.

Aww, the humming thing is cute.

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

Conner

Wyatt and Tabitha

"The baby girl without a chance. A victim of circumstance. The one who ought to give up but she's just too hard headed. A single mom who works two jobs, who loves her kids and never stops, with gentle hands and the heart of a fighter. I'm a survivor"
Samantha877
by Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 6:14 AM

One thing my ds dose is he plays with the other nipple. It drives me nuts but it seems like he falls asleep like that

amc103
by Alli on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:44 AM

hahahahahahah! Thats great! ;-)

Quoting polkaspots: Ds used to put his feet in my underwear when he was nursing in bed at night.

polkaspots
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:46 AM
I had to start wearing shorts to bed after he did it while I was on my period. He got a speck of blood on the tip of his toe and I was so grossed out. We got out of bed and took a shower.

Quoting amc103:

hahahahahahah! Thats great! ;-)

Quoting polkaspots: Ds used to put his feet in my underwear when he was nursing in bed at night.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelchewning
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:46 AM

DS blows raspberrys on my nipples while nursing then looks up at me and laughs then continues nursing like a gentleman. very cute but it tickles like crazy!

polkaspots
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:47 AM
I hate that so much. Ds still tries it with me even though he knows better.

Quoting Samantha877:

One thing my ds dose is he plays with the other nipple. It drives me nuts but it seems like he falls asleep like that

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)