Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Why the $&@!? don't they make sleep n play pjs bigger than 9 months sized??

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:21 PM
  • 18 Replies

I'm so frustrated, my 6 month old boy is busting out of the 9 month jammies, which he wears 24/7, and NO brand makes the soft footed sleepers bigger than 9 month sized.  All that's available is the polyester blend sleepers with the elasticated ankles and vinyl bottoms on the feet which are so not what I want my baby wearing........don't the manufacturers realize that a lot of babies can be a few sizes ahead for their age???  It's cold right now so I want him in soft cotton with the feet.  Ok, so rant over.

by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
polkaspots
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:38 PM
The children's place has the feet with the elastic ankles, but Carter's doesn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CV3
by Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:39 PM
They do. My five year old is still wearing them. I dont know where they are from though, my mom bought them.
Terpsichore
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:39 PM

I get your rant. DS is 7 months and in 18 month clothing.

My baby sweats through his feet so I prefer the sleepers without feet so that I can put socks on and take them off  as needed. I also prefer the ones that snap or zip up so I don't have to pull it over his head if he had a blowout.

deputygirls28
by New Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 3:40 PM
This. Even though I did find one at Carter's but children's place had a lot of them.

Quoting polkaspots: The children's place has the feet with the elastic ankles, but Carter's doesn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Georgie2
by Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 5:06 PM
Try Leveret brand. They're on Amazon. 100% cotton and reasonably priced.
JunkYdMom
by Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 6:30 PM
My son is 7 months and in 12-18 month clothes. I've had issues finding pjs for him too
CountryGirl1365
by Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 7:13 PM
Target, children's place, etc has pjs like that in bigger sizes. My toddler is in 24 months.
Rhodin
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 7:17 PM

I would do regular pajamas with socks.  He may be old enough for a blanket, too.  I started mine with a crocheted one.  Warm, but with big, breathable holes due to the pattern.

AubryJ
by Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 7:38 PM

City threads makes them in sizes for my 3 year old even. Though they're expensive. Diapers.com sells them.

cp428
by Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:04 PM
Where have you looked? I can find them at Target, Carter's, Kohls, and Children's Place pretty frequently.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)