Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms
I work nights and pump. Last night on my way home I wound up in a ditch and because of that chaos I forgot to put my milk away when I first got home.

I found it just now.... 20 hrs later.

I can't stop crying over it. I ONLY pump just enough for him to eat the next day. Now I have no food for him.

by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 3:08 AM
Replies (11-16):
SchmidtyBaby
by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 1:22 PM
I did this one day in hot weather. It's the worst! Hang in there!
Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Feb. 18, 2014 at 6:37 PM

That stinks! :-( I've forgotten to put milk away so many timezs, makes you want to cry. At least you have the day off, good luck!

KarenM42
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 7:55 PM
Sorry! It sucks to have to waste that precious milk!
paknari
by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 7:59 PM
If you are off just bf

Quoting Gingerbell.RN: 5 months. I didn't hurt myself or anything. It was just so snowy.

I'm off today so I'm going to try to pump.

Quoting justone_jen: Can you take the day off? Not even just for nursing, but because you were just in an accident? How old is baby?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gingerbell.RN
by Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 10:02 PM
I work tomorrow night. I don't have any milk saved. I only pump enough the night before to get through while I'm gone.

Quoting paknari: If you are off just bf

Quoting Gingerbell.RN: 5 months. I didn't hurt myself or anything. It was just so snowy.

Quoting justone_jen: Can you take the day off? Not even just for nursing, but because you were just in an accident? How old is baby?
paknari
by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 11:06 PM
I'm sorry! I've been there. The only thing I can think of is to feed and try pumping between feelings. You may get a klittle bit.

Quoting Gingerbell.RN: I work tomorrow night. I don't have any milk saved. I only pump enough the night before to get through while I'm gone.

Quoting paknari: If you are off just bf

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN