Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

EBF is no walk in a park

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:40 PM
  • 23 Replies
Lol. My son never wants to be put down...he fusses if I do. He is always wanting to cluster feed and then spits up after wards . I get little sleep at night since I get up to change and nurse him..I have tried side lying, it does not work he ends up getting boob ip his nose lol.
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrossStitchMum
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:46 PM
Aww I'm sorry mama. They go through stages. Laying on your side gets easier as they get bigger and search it out for themselves :)
stepconfused182
by Kelley on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:47 PM
4 moms liked this

Work on side lying during the day when it's not dark. In the very beginning when I had to guide my breast into my son's mouth, I would use my cell phone to light up that area until he was latched on. That way I didn't have to turn any lights on and fully wake him up. I am also a pro at changing a diaper in the dark ;)

polkaspots
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:47 PM
No it isn't. Its a pain in the ass sometimes, but it doesn't last long. That's why I pump daily. I always have milk on hand if he needs to be fed and I'm busy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrseoc
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:50 PM
I agree.. laying on your side is key.. Practice laying and nursing during the day.. also when he grows a little it will be easier.
greenlove2013
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:52 PM
How old is he?
amc103
by Alli on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:53 PM

You're so right! Its downright sucky when they are younger. But just wait. You'll be so thankful when your nursing your baby and look over and see a screaming child and mom, flustered, trying to whip up a bottle with formula and its taking forever. :-) Keep up the good work, momma!

Seximama23
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:02 PM
7 weeks today

Quoting greenlove2013: How old is he?
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:04 PM

My FF baby was no walk in the park either, I thought Bfing was hard til I switched him to FF then I had no boob to comfort him! HUGS

Mom2Just1
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:07 PM

It does get better. I promise. As a mom of two and soon to be 3.  It does get better.  We got through the 3 months and I felt like we had won the lottery.  I also love it when I can just whip out a boob to cure all things. I also love not having a screaming baby while trying to make a bottle of formula.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:15 PM

PARENTING is no walk in a park! **grin** Trade you one teenager for your fussy baby?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN