Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Very proud

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:46 AM
  • 13 Replies
2 moms liked this
To have a healthy 4 month old, all from this liquid gold produced by my body. I never thought I could do it. My son wouldnt latch till he was 6 weeks old, and then it was excruciating with his ties. Had them released, and they grew back. Had them released again. Lol. And the worry if hes getting enough was enough to drive you mad. But a rough start, a lot of worry, and 3 frenotomys later, im holding my 16lb 11oz tub of love and im proud!!!
by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MyahsMom
by Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:22 AM
1 mom liked this
It's sooooo encouraging to read stories like this!! I have a 2 week old and we are right in the middle of the latching, weight loss, jaundice, tongue tie, blood sugar, not getting any milk, pumping, finger feeding craziness!! I'm determined to make this happen, but sometimes I can't help but think, "what if this never works??" It's so reassuring to hear that hope is not lost and struggles ARE overcome with success!! Congratulations to you!
carsonsmommytam
by Tammara on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Aaaahhhhhhhh! Lol. Its seriously been rough. He had low blood sugar in the hospital and was in the nicu. I had a section so I couldn't get to him till like 14 hr old to try and nurse him and he wouldnt latch. We tried and tried. Finger fed and all. I just pumped and pumped for 6 weeks straight. Got him to latch finally. 3 fronotomys. Gah! Insanity. You CAN do it! Message me anytime for support!!!! Its so worth it. 100%.

Quoting MyahsMom: It's sooooo encouraging to read stories like this!! I have a 2 week old and we are right in the middle of the latching, weight loss, jaundice, tongue tie, blood sugar, not getting any milk, pumping, finger feeding craziness!! I'm determined to make this happen, but sometimes I can't help but think, "what is this never works??" It's so reassuring to hear that hope is not lost and struggles ARE overcome with success!! Congratulations to you!
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:46 AM
Yay! Thats great!
carsonsmommytam
by Tammara on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:47 AM
Thank you :)

Quoting Precious333: Yay! Thats great!
stepconfused182
by Kelley on Mar. 11, 2014 at 6:53 AM
Yay! You know how proud I am of ya ;)
MinaPR
by Mina on Mar. 11, 2014 at 6:59 AM

Wow! You're a true trooper!!! Congrats!

melindabelcher
by mel on Mar. 11, 2014 at 7:16 AM
Your awesome!!!! Keep up the good work :)
MusherMaggie
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 7:39 AM
Wonderful, and congratulations!
carsonsmommytam
by Tammara on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes! Thank you! It was 50% your help and support and 50% determination. Lol.

Quoting stepconfused182: Yay! You know how proud I am of ya ;)
carsonsmommytam
by Tammara on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:37 PM
Thank you ladies!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN