Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Manual Breast Pump

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:03 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to buy a cheaper manual breast pump for traveling only. We travel during the summer and I would rather not haul my electric pump with us in the car to save space so I was looking for a cheaper but decent pump that I could pump with while riding in the car between stops. I have looked at the Medela and the Even flo. I have a Medela electric that I love but was wondering if anyone has ever used the EvenFlo brand and liked it or if you have other suggestions. :)

Thanks.

Pregnancy Ticker
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MusherMaggie
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:21 PM
EvenFlow is terrible. We call the electric version "EvilFlo" or nipple shredder. I can't imagine the manual would be any different.
PJs35
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:23 PM

Yikes..good to know. Thanks

Quoting MusherMaggie: EvenFlow is terrible. We call the electric version "EvilFlo" or nipple shredder. I can't imagine the manual would be any different.

mostlymaydays
by Group Admin - Stacy on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:27 PM
I have the Avent Isis and a Medela Harmony the hospital gave me. I like them both. Think both are around $40
stepconfused182
by Kelley on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:54 PM
I loathe manual pumps but prefer the Medela over the Avent.
Seximama23
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:59 PM
I have heard good things on the lansinoh manual
PJs35
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:04 PM
This was another I was looking at. Thanks.

Quoting Seximama23: I have heard good things on the lansinoh manual
PJs35
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:06 PM
I had a medela manual when I had my son and it was absolutely awful but no one showed me how to use a pump until I bought my electric one. At that point I had tossed the manual one.

Quoting stepconfused182: I loathe manual pumps but prefer the Medela over the Avent.
PJs35
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:07 PM
Thanks

Quoting mostlymaydays: I have the Avent Isis and a Medela Harmony the hospital gave me. I like them both. Think both are around $40
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)