Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Bm is super powerful

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:20 PM
  • 10 Replies
9 moms liked this
I learned something new about breast milk. If a baby aspirated a small amount of bm it is safe. Bm reabsorbs into the body and won't cause infections because it's made for her. I can't tell y'all how happy I am that I stuck with nursing. She gets such comfort from it now, after all her fighting...
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newmelly2009
by Melissa on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:29 PM
2 moms liked this

Awww that's so good. It's an indescribable bond that's for sure. Give that beautiful baby a kiss for me, she has touched my heart. 

KarenM42
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:58 PM
I bet it comforts you as well. What an amazing baby you have!
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:23 AM
3 moms liked this
That's one of the reasons a baby can breastfeed closer to a surgery start time than a formula fed baby. It's not "foreign cells" but of the human body for a human. You've done great by her, and continue to. You're an amazing pair.
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:36 AM
Wow! Thats cool! You are a strong and determined mama!
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Mar. 14, 2014 at 1:36 AM

This!

Quoting mostlymaydays: That's one of the reasons a baby can breastfeed closer to a surgery start time than a formula fed baby. It's not "foreign cells" but of the human body for a human. You've done great by her, and continue to. You're an amazing pair.

MinaPR
by Mina on Mar. 14, 2014 at 7:23 AM
2 moms liked this

That is very good news, I didn't know... Then it is great you are breasfeeding her! Your milk can only do her good. You are an amazing mom!!

Seximama23
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:34 AM
Thats awesome to know...keep giving that sweet baby all she needs your doing awesome
thriftymom35
by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:53 AM

Good job!!

Corinnesingh
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:01 AM

its just the best connection, isnt it? even if for a moment.. im glad you stuck with it too.

K8wizzo
by Kate on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:27 AM
This. ((HUGS))

Quoting aehanrahan:

This!

Quoting mostlymaydays: That's one of the reasons a baby can breastfeed closer to a surgery start time than a formula fed baby. It's not "foreign cells" but of the human body for a human. You've done great by her, and continue to. You're an amazing pair.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)