Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

OT: 1st haircut!

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:57 PM
  • 26 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Autumn had her first haircut today. Everyone keeps saying she looks like a boy. She kinda does because I got her bangs cut short but only because they were in her face and she was constantly pushing them. She had lot split ends. Looks so much healthier! Also she stayed absolutely still which doesn't surprise me. I spray her hair and she closes her eyes and when she sees her brush she stays stil and bends her head down. At the end she got fussy but only because hair was on her face.
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:10 PM
Awwww! She is adorable! First haircuts are the hardest for me!
MissSarah04
by Sarah on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:14 PM

Mobile Photo

Cute! I have no idea when to get my DD's hair trimmed. Her hair is so all over the place but I adore it and I can do a lot with it when she lets me. Here's an example of her hair with nothing really done to it. But I can wet it and make cute ponytails, pigtails, or just tame her curls. However, her hair does sometimes get in her face and bug her so a SLIGHT trim may be in our future!
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:59 PM
Aw! It does look much healthier. I'm amazed that she sits still!!!
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Mar. 26, 2014 at 5:08 PM
It was hard for me but majority of her hair were split ends.

Quoting Precious333: Awwww! She is adorable! First haircuts are the hardest for me!
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Mar. 26, 2014 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Me too! I sat her on the booster and lady put the blanket thing on her and she say there as she sprayed water on her, combed her hair in her face and clipped it! People there were like omg a baby that sit still and doesn't move?! Brought tears to my eyes. You can see in te pic that she's sitting there like a little lady

Quoting aehanrahan: Aw! It does look much healthier. I'm amazed that she sits still!!!
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Mar. 26, 2014 at 5:11 PM
Awe sooo cute! Autumns hairs not curly. If she didn't have split ends I wouldn't have cut it. Her bangs were bad in her eyes, even when I brushed it to the side.

Quoting MissSarah04:

Mobile Photo

Cute! I have no idea when to get my DD's hair trimmed. Her hair is so all over the place but I adore it and I can do a lot with it when she lets me. Here's an example of her hair with nothing really done to it. But I can wet it and make cute ponytails, pigtails, or just tame her curls. However, her hair does sometimes get in her face and bug her so a SLIGHT trim may be in our future!
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Mar. 26, 2014 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Here's before pic I have of how long we bangs were. I pushes them to side but few strands stil on her eyes
KarenM42
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 7:18 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

She looks so cute! I have been avoiding my son's first haircut even though it is long overdue. Seeing Autumn gives me the strength to do it! Here is a pic of his hair looking (somewhat) nice, a pic of it wet so you can see how long it is, and a pic of his WORST HAIR DAY EVER!!!
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Mar. 26, 2014 at 7:22 PM
My youngest has fine tangy hair that looks like cotton candy. I got her hair cut around 18 months, with short bangs. I could have cared less if anyone though she looked like a boy. But I don't think Autumn looks like a boy! She's still cute as always. :-)
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Mar. 26, 2014 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this
My son had curly hair...I cut it an it never came back :-( your sons so cute!!!

Quoting KarenM42:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

She looks so cute! I have been avoiding my son's first haircut even though it is long overdue. Seeing Autumn gives me the strength to do it! Here is a pic of his hair looking (somewhat) nice, a pic of it wet so you can see how long it is, and a pic of his WORST HAIR DAY EVER!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN