Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Uneven

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:18 PM
  • 4 Replies

I have always had one breast a little bigger then the other but since I have started breast feeding one side is way bigger then the other. Will this fix itself once I am done feeding or will it always stay this bad? I feed on both sides and have tried doing one more then the other but no change no matter what way I do it.

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mamabens
by Miranda on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:31 PM

It might eventually fix itself but it might not. When nursing my now 5 yr old my right was a full 2 cup sizes bigger. 2 yrs after he weaned it was just starting to get close to evening out when I got pregnant. We are back to the same issues. Lol it's not too bad. 

mostlymaydays
by Group Admin - Stacy on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:45 PM
Nothing I every tried while nursing helped even mine out. I just stuffed an extra breast pad in the wimpy side. After weaning they matched all right and I was left with 2 wimpies. :-/
MusherMaggie
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:54 PM
It is normal to have one produce more than the orher. It's lime being right or left handed. You will probably go back like you were sometime after you finish nursing.
aehanrahan
by Group Admin - Amy on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:03 AM
Mine stayed uneven. It is different from mom to mom.

Quoting mostlymaydays: Nothing I every tried while nursing helped even mine out. I just stuffed an extra breast pad in the wimpy side. After weaning they matched all right and I was left with 2 wimpies. :-/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)