Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

the cutest thing happened

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:35 PM
  • 12 Replies
4 moms liked this

I was at the mall, nursing arjun in the food court ( yay no more strike) and a little boy came right up to me and looked.So funny he knew exactly what i was doing.He stared for a min, and started whining at his mommy, she looked at me and said, oh boy (smiling) and said i knew he wasnt gonna not ask. she plopped him on her lap and whipped out the bubba and we both nursed at tables across from eachother. i thought it was just adorable tho, so i had to share.

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this
That is cute. The power of suggestion. :-) I was worried where that was going. We've seen so many stories lately about nip that don't end well. & Glad the strike is over.
Corinnesingh
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

oh my, me too.... You know i was really bothered by this strik... i remembered thet a day or two befor it, i had a very spicy indian food, which i laid off of scince i was pregnant because i couldnt handle it.. i wonder if it changed the flavor of my milk and thats what caused it... i know it kinda doent matter, but i have looked at every option.. just glad its over tho

i was scared too that it was gonna end bad because i was already getting some stares, but atleast they were quiet.. see i dont cover, he wont let me, so i use a nuring tank, i am still very covered. but when i saw her do the same, i felt like i had someone on my team.. i used to care who looked and what people thought, but once i did it in the mall ( 1st nip) i just dont care at all. i am doing nothing wrong and neither is Arjun.

Quoting mostlymaydays: That is cute. The power of suggestion. :-) I was worried where that was going. We've seen so many stories lately about nip that don't end well. & Glad the strike is over.

MusherMaggie
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:44 PM
Wonderful! :-)
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:54 AM
That's great! Thanks for sharing! 😊
jaxons_mama
by Allyson on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:26 AM
That's great!
Corinnesingh
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:09 PM

itd awesome to come and post something so positive..

Quoting aehanrahan: That's great! Thanks for sharing! 😊

aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this
It is important to share the positive stories to show that the negative ones aren't all that happens.

Quoting Corinnesingh:

itd awesome to come and post something so positive..

Quoting aehanrahan: That's great! Thanks for sharing! 😊

iSMILEheCRIES
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 5:46 PM
That's awesome! I will nurse anywhere but still have never seen another woman nurse in my hometown. When we were in PA there were women everywhere. And I chatted with a man on the bus while nursing. Here people stare an then when I look at them they look somewhere else so fast you swear they are gonna get whip lash
Corinnesingh
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 6:13 PM

wow, really? i feel like im the only nurser.. this was the first time scince Arjun was born that i saw another person nursing.. i dont get judged a lot tho, well i dont think i do. if so they do it quietly. I have had a few nice comments, and a few dirty looks.It all rolls off by backk tho.. Why are there so few ppl there that bf? here, i think there are a lot, they are just more private IMO 

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: That's awesome! I will nurse anywhere but still have never seen another woman nurse in my hometown. When we were in PA there were women everywhere. And I chatted with a man on the bus while nursing. Here people stare an then when I look at them they look somewhere else so fast you swear they are gonna get whip lash

Allisonc7910
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:49 PM
That would be me, a private nurser. I wouldn't judge but just don't feel comfy doing it in public. I'd go to a dressing room if I had to. That's such a cute story though. Did you high five the mom? J/k.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN