Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Are these ingredients ok..

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:15 PM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Are these ingredients ok to have while breast feeding?? Suppose to be all natural. It's a fat burner pill but all natural so should be ok.
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
K8wizzo
by Kate on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:17 PM
No, they aren't. The wraps aren't safe for breastfeeding either.
polkaspots
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:48 PM
That doesn't look healthy at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KikiB85
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 8:00 PM
I wouldn't take any kind of weight loss pill while breastfeeding. Even all natural.
justone_jen
by Jen on Apr. 1, 2014 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't take it even if I weren't nursing. Eat clean and exercise.

IrishIz
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 8:10 PM

Right away...eucalyptus is in the same family as peppermint and that right there can cause you an issue.

K8wizzo
by Kate on Apr. 1, 2014 at 8:22 PM
The garcinia cambogia extract is why hydroxycut was pulled from the market and reformulated after reports of liver damage, seizures, and muscle damage. It amazes me that it is still marketed and sold at all. Really, eat well, exercise, drink plenty of water and give yourself time to lose the weight.
gdiamante
by Group Mod - Gina on Apr. 1, 2014 at 10:35 PM

No weight loss supplements. They only whittle wallets, not waistlines. THe only way to lose weight is the hard way, I'm afraid.

Seximama23
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 8:00 AM
Before I got pregnant I stripped my diet to the bare minimum....no processed foods, no white foods, and no bread, no pop...I ate clean and drank tons of water and walked daily I lost 7 lbs in a week and by week 2 felt amazing because I had rid myself of a crappy diet.

I need to do that again. My first goal is to be dairy free
cabrandy03
by Brandy on Apr. 2, 2014 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this
There are a number of ingredients listed that I wouldn't put in my body whether or not I was nursing.
OrganicMomma247
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 2:26 PM
This. I think your safest thing is to exercise when your trying to lose weight and nursing. (Up your fluid intake though). Yoga, walking - is good to start.

Anything you put in your body goes to your baby.

Besides that they don't look healthy. Which means they are definitely not healthy for your baby either.

I am going to do the green coffee bean extract when I'm not nursing as I have talked to people who have done it and they say they've gotten results as well as energy.

Quoting KikiB85: I wouldn't take any kind of weight loss pill while breastfeeding. Even all natural.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN