Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO EXCITED!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:09 PM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this
I called out local RN- IBCLC today (my good friend gave me her info) and poured my heart to her about all my struggles and all the doctors j have already been to for Jarred (ptt and ult) she said I wish you had found me a lot sooner! And gave me a list of docs who are pro breastfeeding and other doctor's who can possibly revise or give me a referral I need! I feel so excited. ..am I wrong?
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Ms.Pteranodon
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:11 PM
Yay!!!!
Seximama23
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:18 PM
I was seriously about to give up all hope after seeing my ob/gyn today she said the way my nipples looked I need to stop nursing because his latch is bad...I was like no duh captain obvious lol

Quoting Ms.Pteranodon: Yay!!!!
mostlymaydays
by Group Admin - Stacy on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:43 PM
I would be excited to find a doctor who was truly pro breastfeeding. :-)
Seximama23
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:52 PM
My friend nursed her daughter until she recently got pregnant. ..her daughter self weaned and will be two this month. .she said her pedi is very pro breastfeeding she gave me her number. I will be calling more people tomorrow. ..I have been calling so many places lately

Quoting mostlymaydays: I would be excited to find a doctor who was truly pro breastfeeding. :-)
mostlymaydays
by Group Admin - Stacy on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:58 PM
I joined an online local Le Leche League group to find referrals for a better pediatrician. I was complaining about my pediatrician telling me she thought my milk had probably lost nutrition at 9 months and I should consider formula. Someone went on and on raving about her great pro breastfeeding doctor. And wouldn't you know when she PM'd me the doctor's name it was the same doctor. :-( I was so discouraged.

Quoting Seximama23: My friend nursed her daughter until she recently got pregnant. ..her daughter self weaned and will be two this month. .she said her pedi is very pro breastfeeding she gave me her number. I will be calling more people tomorrow. ..I have been calling so many places lately

Quoting mostlymaydays: I would be excited to find a doctor who was truly pro breastfeeding. :-)
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:11 PM
I heard that autumns old dr was pro breastfeeding. I laughed and said no dear she's pro formula feeding. Anyone who asks how much milk do I make when I nurse is a complete idiot and knows nothing about breastfeeding.
Mom2Just1
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:27 PM
Yay! I see a pro breastfeeding ped for my kids.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)