Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

ENT appt FINAL UPDATE

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:23 AM
  • 11 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Final update: she passed her hearing! Surgery is set for April 24th!!

PDATE PART 1: I had all info on PTT and she shot it down saying she went to school and that autumn doesn't have a PTT. Ok so I'll just go somewhere else. Autumn has no fluid and we are about to get her hearing checked and schedule appt for surgery. She said will get the entire tie, not just releasing it. It will get basically cut out and she will have stitches. Awesome...I'll update after hearing test.

oday's the dayAutumn retakes her hearing test. We will also be scheduling an appt for surgery for her lip tie and possibly tubes. My bfs having a fit saying it's unnecessary. That if it hurts to stop because she doesn't need it. He's like u act like breastfeeding is golden that nothing can't compare well I think it's crap. I'm like your opinion. I'll do what I want with my body. Then he says I need to wean so autumn won't cry for my milk when I'm at work. I'm like nope. If she cries then feed her food. I'll nurse after I get home. I think his family's pushing him because they want to take Autumn.nope. No ones taking her. Also because they want me to leave the gap that autumn has because they say it's cute. Chris told them I found someone to cut it and close gap and his mom came over and kept saying
"Look at that gap. So cute! I wouldn't want to close it and u shouldn't either.plz don't do it. Gaps are in!" My response:

"Idc if gaps are in. That's stupid. It can cause problems later on. I don't want my daughter to look like a hillbilly because you think it's cute. Nope my decision is final!"
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:29 AM
I also bookmarked a video on how to drool for a PTT so I can explain it to the ENT.
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:10 AM
She is so adorable! Those comments are so frustrating :(
MusherMaggie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Way to stand your ground, Mama-Smurf! Let us know how things go! :-)
MusherMaggie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:30 PM
So you're going to have to go through the process of finding someone else to clip the PTT after this one does the ULT? What an arrogant ****h she is! :(
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:32 PM
Yeah and the only person I know to do the PTT is 2 or 3 hours away. Would it be even worth it? I'm so stressed from finding drs. She will be put under for the surgery

Quoting MusherMaggie: So you're going to have to go through the process of finding someone else to clip the PTT after this one does the ULT? What an arrogant ****h she is! :(
thundersky
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:01 PM
2 moms liked this

i would tell her if a gap in teeth are so cute then give yourself a gap so you can look cute . LOL

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:12 PM

YOur inlaws are crazy! 

MusherMaggie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:38 PM
Quoting mama-smurf: Yeah and the only person I know to do the PTT is 2 or 3 hours away. Would it be even worth it? I'm so stressed from finding drs. She will be put under for the surgery

Quoting MusherMaggie: So you're going to have to go through the process of finding someone else to clip the PTT after this one does the ULT? What an arrogant ****h she is! :(

Considering the speech problems it can cause, I would.

Margarett RBC Zavodnyteal ribbon

mama-smurf
by Felisha on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:43 PM
I think I'll wait to see if it causes problems or not. 2 to 3 hours is a long drive especially if it's not 100% she will clip it.

Quoting MusherMaggie:
Quoting mama-smurf: Yeah and the only person I know to do the PTT is 2 or 3 hours away. Would it be even worth it? I'm so stressed from finding drs. She will be put under for the surgery

Considering the speech problems it can cause, I would.
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I had a gap between my front teeth that I had bonded when I turned 18. I HATED that gap and was so self conscious about it. I didn't care if Madonna or Lauren Hutton had a gap; I hated it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)