Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

Excited!

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 2:57 PM
  • 18 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

My baby is 11 days old today. When he was born he weighed 7.14 and at 2 days old he weighed 7.4. We had big issues with jaundice but I never felt pressured to supplement, I stuck to sunlight and the doctor sent us home with a biliblanket to use at home.

Well today my little man is 11 days old and he weighs 8 pounds! The doctor was happy that he had already surpassed his birth weight. He also is looking great and his jaundice is almost gone. Just had to share my excitement with someone. He is my third and I was pressured to supplement with my first for similar issues. So glad I knew better this time! :)
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Merrick17
by Corrine on Apr. 4, 2014 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this
He is gorgeous, I love his face in the 2nd pic. I miss being able to hold mine with one arm, lol. Good job mama!
stacy2607
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this
That's awesome.. glad you weren't pressured into supplementing. Awesome job mama!! He's adorable!
Mommy_Natural
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 3:18 PM
Thank you!! Yes that's his favorite way to nurse, I was thinking it will take two arms when he grows lol.

Quoting Merrick17: He is gorgeous, I love his face in the 2nd pic. I miss being able to hold mine with one arm, lol. Good job mama!
Mommy_Natural
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!! :)

Quoting stacy2607: That's awesome.. glad you weren't pressured into supplementing. Awesome job mama!! He's adorable!
PolishMamma2
by Marta on Apr. 4, 2014 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Good job, he's a handsome little boy.
Mommy_Natural
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!

Quoting PolishMamma2: Good job, he's a handsome little boy.
HSingMomto6Kids
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Awww!

MinaPR
by Mina on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I was thinking the same. Miss when mine was that small! Beautiful pics. Handsome boy!!!!! Congrats!

Quoting Merrick17: He is gorgeous, I love his face in the 2nd pic. I miss being able to hold mine with one arm, lol. Good job mama!
Mommy_Natural
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:25 PM
Thank you! :)

Quoting MinaPR: I was thinking the same. Miss when mine was that small! Beautiful pics. Handsome boy!!!!! Congrats!

amberNewman0213
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I just had my 3rd 2 months ago and she has been my first breastfeeder. I wish I was more educated about breastfeeding with my other 2. But I came from a family with NO breastfeeding at all not since my greatgrandma. So I know the excitement u feel when u know it's all going good! Congrats!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)