Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

donated hair (not completely ot)

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:46 PM
  • 15 Replies

Mobile Photo

My cousin cut my hair off today to donate it :) Samara nursed most if the time while she cut it. First time.nursing while getting a.haircut :)
I didnt tell dh that I was chopping it off. When he came home he didnt notice, but while I was making dinner he came in looked and yell"oh my G-d" while he flicked my hair. It was hilarious!
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:47 PM

Mobile Photo

The hair to donate
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Mobile Photo

Before
kylersmommy
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Holy moly!!! Go you!!! But I have yet to find my balls to totally cut my hair like that! And I've always got more than enough to donate! Lol. Oh and my dh would have probably flipped! While.i LOVE my hair long, dh likes it that way too! I had my clipped up one day a tad different than normal so it appeared shorter and he comes in and says " did you cut all your hair off?!" (because yes, I totally had time that day to do so! Haha!)
kylersmommy
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this
But from what I can tell from the after pic, it looks great!!!! :)
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:01 PM
Thanks:) i had long hair all my life, i have donated several times but this has been by far the shortest. My hair grows fast, so I know.it will grow out in no time :)
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:50 PM
Wow, I love the after!!! I've had short a hair as often as long; I have a 3 year chop then grow cycle. My dh likes it short, more than I do.
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:52 PM
My dh says hes never been with someone.with that short of hair lol. Hes still in shock!

Quoting mostlymaydays: Wow, I love the after!!! I've had short a hair as often as long; I have a 3 year chop then grow cycle. My dh likes it short, more than I do.
PolishMamma2
by Marta on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:47 AM
My hair was down to my butt at one point, i cut it all the way up like you did, & my father didn't talk to me for a week! Lol.
I loved it at first, but then i really started missing my long hair.
jaxons_mama
by Allyson on Apr. 5, 2014 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this
That's great!
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Apr. 5, 2014 at 11:53 AM
Wow! I nevee let it get that long :)

Quoting PolishMamma2: My hair was down to my butt at one point, i cut it all the way up like you did, & my father didn't talk to me for a week! Lol.
I loved it at first, but then i really started missing my long hair.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)