Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

is it a baby thing?

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 7:50 PM
  • 11 Replies
When my son nurses he pulls and tugs on my nipples while latched then he "hits" me on the boob. Not sure why, he will be 3 months old on the 14
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PolishMamma2
by Marta on Apr. 7, 2014 at 8:32 PM
Omg stop it now! Do not let him continue when he gets older & stronger you will get soooo sick of it.
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Apr. 7, 2014 at 8:33 PM

lol, cute. Probably just playing.

MaryJarrett
by Mary on Apr. 7, 2014 at 8:45 PM
Yep, but it continues as they grow. If it bothers you, hold his hand as you nurse or get a nursing necklace. :)
BrooklynsMom11
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 8:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Sometimes they hit or knead the boob to stimulate a faster flow. My dd likes to knead and squeeze handfuls. Not always pleasant but it does work for causing a faster let down.
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Apr. 7, 2014 at 8:49 PM
My kids always like to "milk" me lol

Quoting BrooklynsMom11: Sometimes they hit or knead the boob to stimulate a faster flow. My dd likes to knead and squeeze handfuls. Not always pleasant but it does work for causing a faster let down.
Seximama23
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:44 PM
Once he finds my shirt he stops thumping me. .but I think I do want to find a nursing necklace.

Quoting MaryJarrett: Yep, but it continues as they grow. If it bothers you, hold his hand as you nurse or get a nursing necklace. :)
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:48 PM
Mine, too.

Quoting Precious333: My kids always like to "milk" me lol

Quoting BrooklynsMom11: Sometimes they hit or knead the boob to stimulate a faster flow. My dd likes to knead and squeeze handfuls. Not always pleasant but it does work for causing a faster let down.
Seximama23
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:53 PM
2 moms liked this
I want to thank all of you ladies for encouraging me to stick with nursing...even if I have to supplement an oz or two every now and then because of the ties. It os becoming so rewarding now...though I think we are either entering the 3 month growth spurt or leaving it...he has slept a lot today...but not like he isn't feeling well. When he was awake he was cooing and blowing bubbles and laughing. When I go to latch him he gets excited he looks at me and smiles and coos...there is indeed a light at the end of the horrible newborn stage lol
MusherMaggie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this
And in another couple of days he will outgrow his current set of clothes, lol!
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:15 PM
Oh yes! I love the excitment!

Quoting Seximama23: I want to thank all of you ladies for encouraging me to stick with nursing...even if I have to supplement an oz or two every now and then because of the ties. It os becoming so rewarding now...though I think we are either entering the 3 month growth spurt or leaving it...he has slept a lot today...but not like he isn't feeling well. When he was awake he was cooing and blowing bubbles and laughing. When I go to latch him he gets excited he looks at me and smiles and coos...there is indeed a light at the end of the horrible newborn stage lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)