Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

I was reported!! UPDATE

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:15 PM
  • 33 Replies

Mobile Photo

Update: the picture was removed!!! Facebook deleted it. I had to re upload it and put as my profile picture again.

What the fuck?! How is this nudity? That's fine I'll jus put it up again!!!!
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-_____-
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Damn, people really need to know that breastfeeding is the most natural thing to do, and its nothing sexual!
PolishMamma2
by Marta on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:28 PM

Mobile Photo

This was posted on a breastfeeding Group on face book so you should contact Facebook.
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:36 PM
Lol breastfeeding/mama chat? I'm in there.

Quoting PolishMamma2:

Mobile Photo

This was posted on a breastfeeding Group on face book so you should contact Facebook.
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:38 PM
5 moms liked this
One of your Facebook *FRIENDS* had to have reported you. Facebook people don't scan through people's pictures, only respond to reports from people on your page. One of your friends needs to be blocked from your page. :-/
crazyblondemom
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:43 PM
Bunch of bull right there hold strong lady
mamabens
by Miranda on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:45 PM

I'd be finding out who reported it and delete them. Was it deleted or just reported and they're reviewing it? They might nt remove it

aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:45 PM
Yep, this!

Quoting mostlymaydays: One of your Facebook *FRIENDS* had to have reported you. Facebook people don't scan through people's pictures, only respond to reports from people on your page. One of your friends needs to be blocked from your page. :-/
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:46 PM
It can be one of my Facebook fiends. It has to be someone that's nt on my friends list. Why would they report only my profile picture wen I posted More skin breastfeeding photos?

Quoting mostlymaydays: One of your Facebook *FRIENDS* had to have reported you. Facebook people don't scan through people's pictures, only respond to reports from people on your page. One of your friends needs to be blocked from your page. :-/
mama-smurf
by Felisha on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:46 PM
It was reported and under review

Quoting mamabens:

I'd be finding out who reported it and delete them. Was it deleted or just reported and they're reviewing it? They might nt remove it

PolishMamma2
by Marta on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:49 PM
Yeah me too.

Quoting mama-smurf: Lol breastfeeding/mama chat? I'm in there.

Quoting PolishMamma2:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN