Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Moms Breastfeeding Moms

today was awesome!

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 8:41 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
So the IBCLC had attended Dr. Alison K, Hazelbakers conference. ..this woman is awesome. She herself was tongue tied and nursed her children who were tied. She is a doctor, ibclc she is trained in CST and chiropractic care. I am going to see if I can contact her..she is in Ohio so not to far from here.

Any ways my ibclc helped find a way to nurse my son where pain was minimal, and he did good. She told me to keep trying laid back nursing. .any way that lets hin get a good mouthful and not have to work so hard so he can get enough.

Just thought I would update.
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MusherMaggie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 8:42 PM
Awesome! :-)
PolishMamma2
by Marta on Apr. 28, 2014 at 9:17 PM
Thats great, and i hope you get in touch with her.
Precious333
by Group Mod-Julia on Apr. 28, 2014 at 9:44 PM
Awesome :)
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:16 PM
Where in Ohio? She sounds like an exciting, well rounded option! Is hard to believe there are pediatricians here who aren't clueless about breastfeeding. I do know of one on the far east side of cleveland but I can't imagine driving almost an hour for a pediatrician appt.
Seximama23
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:32 PM
I am not sure...I am not sure if she is a pediatrition. .I will get her info for you

Quoting mostlymaydays: Where in Ohio? She sounds like an exciting, well rounded option! Is hard to believe there are pediatricians here who aren't clueless about breastfeeding. I do know of one on the far east side of cleveland but I can't imagine driving almost an hour for a pediatrician appt.
mostlymaydays
by Group Mod-Stacy on Apr. 28, 2014 at 10:39 PM
I went an re read and see you identified her as a dr and ibclc. Still, very interesting! :-)

Quoting Seximama23: I am not sure...I am not sure if she is a pediatrition. .I will get her info for you

Quoting mostlymaydays: Where in Ohio? She sounds like an exciting, well rounded option! Is hard to believe there are pediatricians here who aren't clueless about breastfeeding. I do know of one on the far east side of cleveland but I can't imagine driving almost an hour for a pediatrician appt.
Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda on Apr. 28, 2014 at 11:19 PM
Yay!!! So happy for you, great news! :-)
aehanrahan
by Group Mod - Amy on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:58 AM
Yay!!! I hope she can help!
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Apr. 29, 2014 at 6:46 PM

YAY!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN